Should USADA ban vitamin D and zinc?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of these have been shown scientifically to promote elevated testosterone levels. So do you think USADA should check for abnormally high vitamin D and Zinc levels? It's possible those testing positive for high T are really just taking a lot of Vitamin D and Zinc.

yep
and they should ban organic food
gives a fighter an advantage:eek:

So does being around pusseh - can't ban that

c0de0a4ce878d0da4286cf8dbec1b055.jpg

Absolutely. Lifetime bans for anyone who tests positive for excessive zinc levels.

Fighters should be forced to expel all farts before a fight, so they can't use them as a weapon in the cage

time to ban the sun. Exposure to it will increase vitamin D

Dude's actually got a point. I been taking vitamin D and zinc supplements for 3 years now and I'm like.. huge. Not gonna brag, but it's pretty insane. I'm like an animal

Both of these have been shown scientifically to promote elevated testosterone levels. So do you think USADA should check for abnormally high vitamin D and Zinc levels? It's possible those testing positive for high T are really just taking a lot of Vitamin D and Zinc.
The absurdity of the word PEDs. HAHA

Red meat also boosts Vitamin B12 for energy production, I guess they should ban steaks, and all fighters should be vegans. HAHAHA

What about NSAIDs like Ibuprofen and Aspirin? They are clinically proven to reduce inflammation and pain, which can help in recovery.

I don't get anti-PEDs logic.

If I am a sprinter and I run 100m in 10s then I take Clomiphene and run the 100m in 9.98s, how can you scientifically prove that Clomiphene was the sole cause of this improvement? What about my diet, sleeping habits, training strategies, mental well being and focus and a countless other factors?

Can you even really say that Clomiphene was more enhancing than the nutritious breakfast I had before running 9.98s?

There is just no science behind anti-PEDs ideology. It is just a religion based on "we are the good guys, and those are the bad guys" ideology.

While they are at it, might as well ban red meat.

Fuck no. ZMA is amazing for recovery. They're just vitamins and trace minerals.

Red meat elevates testosterone AND promotes a non vegan lifestyle. Get on that shit USADA.

Let's ban the soon too then .. but vitamin D has a significant impact on testosterone so ...

Isn't Zinc what you take when you want to shoot more cum? Fuckin A you better ban that shit.

That's the problem it's giving athletes an unfair advantage.
So is water. You want to take away the Brazilians Acai too? Do you want to watch fighters who train 3x a week? They need their supplements.

Back