Should UFC 208 be free?

Typical sherdog... Moans that fighters don't get paid enough... Then moan about paying to watch them fight. Newsflash... Don't buy it if you don't t wanna watch it.. Nobodies forcing you

There's actually some great fighters on this card....but absolutely horrible matchmaking. And the main event is so bad for multiple reasons that it's offensive.
I think there will be some great offerings to the JBG, so we'll be entertained.

Pfff Silva V Brunson, Jacare V Boetsch, Black Beast V Browne, Texiera V Cannonier, Miller V Poirer even without the main event this card is worth the money and i also like watching Holly go at it, never know what's gonna happen with her in there.
You always know what's gonna happen with Holly in there. She's gonna skip around potshotting every 2 mins screaming ESH

is that helwani's mom that hes always talking about?
Sophia Helwani is an MMA fan who's on Twitter a lot. She (he?) is yet another dime-a-dozen independent third-rate self-proclaimed MMA journalist on social media. No relation to Ariel. Made-up username, made-up avatar.

You always know what's gonna happen with Holly in there. She's gonna skip around potshotting every 2 mins screaming ESH

sometimes she skips around and takes her shin bone and slaps a bitch in the face with it.

looks like that megan fox actress.

I'd think about it if it was 4am and we're at a club, she was naked and holding the world's best kebab.

As if anyone is paying for that card. I wouldn't even pay that for a 3-way with both women.

Pretty sure she just used a Megan Fox pic.

She's just a Twitter troll like Front Row Brian. Never seen her doing interviews at major events. UFC don't give her a press pass cause they don't consider her a journalist.

It's a ppv... That means that you have a choice. If you want to watch it. You can buy it. If you don't want to watch it. You don't have to buy it. Even if it was free. You still get to choose if you want to watch, or not.

It's not mandatory. The UFC can't force people to pay to watch it. If a person thinks it not worth $60...Don't buy it. It's not like the card is a surprise. You don't have to pay in advance, and hope it will be a decent card. Except for injuries, and PED pops, etc... The line-up is known well in advance.

What's with people whining about it ? That is utterly stupid. Because you don't like the card it should be free ???

When you're shopping for clothes. Do you walk up to the cashier, and say...

The colour of this shirt reminds me of the dump I took this morning. Shitty brown shirt, looks like shit. I fucking hate it.

So, you're going to let me have it for free, right ?

Same goes for ppv.

" Card X should be free on TV ".

Uhhhh, why ?

" Because I don't think it's worth paying for ".

Well, holy fuck.

Problem solved, right ? You gotta be all kinds of stupid to not understand this.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

Pretty sure she just used a Megan Fox pic.

She's just a Twitter troll like Front Row Brian. Never seen her doing interviews at major events. UFC don't give her a press pass cause they don't consider her a journalist.
Makes sense.

If she's an attractive journalist she'd be front and centre like Megan

sometimes she skips around and takes her shin bone and slaps a bitch in the face with it.
soccer moms and flailing ronda yes. But if there's one person she aint doing that to it's De Randamie

soccer moms and flailing ronda yes. But if there's one person she aint doing that to it's De Randamie
Haha yeah because De randamie has beaten some top contenders in the UFC like Anna Elmose with a record of 2-3
and Julie Kedzie with an impressive 16-13, the 3 cans De Randamie has beaten have never won a fight in the UFC and she couldn't survive 1 round with Nunes.

Weakest main event that I can remember.

WMMA should be on separate cards.

Idiots

That card is stacked and will be full of finishes and fun fights

Back