Should total war be our new paradigm?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It worked in world war 2 against the axis were no target was off limits war is globes off nasty business Islamic radicals seem to know this we don't...the war on terrorism could be over tomorrow if we followed the policies of guys like General Patton.

Thoughts

Close the borders to Muslims

Take out ISIS

Start with that.

No, because none of our European allies even have a decent military, because they spent all their money on social programs, and don't seem to care at all about terrorism anyway. It would just be the US doing all the heavy lifting, then Noam Chomsky calling the US an evil empire.

can mods start a poll on if borders should be closed to to military aged males from islamic countries?
I say keep them closed to women and kids too. Cause as we know very well in the news, these Islamic kids grow up to be jihadists.

Heck even the San Bernadino woman from Pakistan was a terrorist.

Its our country we should be allowed to do whatever it takes even i f that meansour new normal would look something like a police state.

Id rather get stopped at a checkpoint and have my trunk checked and. My Id ran then. To get blown up at a marathon,nightclub,or ariana grand concert

It worked in world war 2 against the axis were no target was off limits war is globes off nasty business Islamic radicals seem to know this we don't...the war on terrorism could be over tomorrow if we followed the policies of guys like General Patton.

Thoughts
What do you think that total war against islamic radicals would resemble? Carpet bombing every muslim majority country?

Its our country we should be allowed to do whatever it takes even i f that meansour new normal would look something like a police state.

Id rather get stopped at a checkpoint and have my trunk checked and. My Id ran then. To get blown up at a marathon,nightclub,or ariana grand concert
Are you familiar with the constitution?

I say keep them closed to women and kids too. Cause as we know very well in the news, these Islamic kids grow up to be jihadists.

Heck even the San Bernadino woman fro Pakistan was a terrorist.

Political correctness will cause more innocents to be harmed

Political correctness will cause more innocents to be harmed
I agree. Trump can't even close the borders to certain people without the PC liberal judges blocking it. For some reason liberals think we have to let them in.

What do you think that total war against islamic radicals would resemble? Carpet bombing every muslim majority country

No just Saudi Arabia or Iran should get the point across to the rest .

And bro please.change your av...yuck

Are you familiar with the constitution?

Did somebody say total war?
20ji92a.jpg

Why don't you Americans come up with your own propaganda slogans? Total war is ours.

Step 1: Do absolutely nothing
Step 2: End mass immigration <for bigots who can't handle diversity
Step 3: Total war and death camps

No just Saudi Arabia or Iran should get the point across to the rest .

And bro please.change your av...yuck
So your current plan is to just glass Iran and Saudi Arabia? I'm sure that won't radicalize incredible numbers of muslims.

0344f74a63ae4006f1783b14384db14d.jpg

Feel free to get out of America then. North Korea has very few problems with terrorism. Lots of police state for you.

And yes im somewhat familiar with the constitution esp the 2nd. Amendment (my favorite)
So your current plan is to just glass Iran and Saudi Arabia? I'm sure that won't radicalize incredible numbers of muslims.ll

Those same Muslims that would castrate then behead you in front everyone forbelng gay. I mean its an abomination that turns my stomach.but I don't think you should be killed for a sin lord knows I can't throw the first. stone however if we lose this fight many stones would be thrown at you and your boyfriend by wahabbis

Just saying

0344f74a63ae4006f1783b14384db14d.jpg

And yes im somewhat familiar with the constitution esp the 2nd. Amendment (my favorite)
You should check out the rest of the constitution. I recommend the 4th, a Scalia favorite, as a starting point. The first, fifth, and sixth are also worth a gander.

Ahhh, unending holy war and a police state, what a wonderful vision for the USA.

Right now this thread is making me think I need to make friends with that Elon Musk dude because I might want to hitch a ride off this fucking planet. SMH.

OP is barely coherent BTW.

Last edited:
Isn't 'total' war where everyone in a country basically has to fight rather than waging war without rules?

I could totally google this, but I have faith in the answers I'll get here

Back