Should the UFC look to sign Heather Hardy?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heather Hardy had another dominant win last night at Bellator 194. She’s an undefeated 20-0 boxer whose held multiple world titles. With the lack of punching ability of most women currently in the UFC I think she could beat most of them with her hands alone. She’s also shown that she’s tough as nails.

So should the UFC look to sign Heather Hardy and could she be the next big WMMA Star in Ronda’s absence?

I think she could really help strengthen the women’s flyweight division in the UFC.

That fight sucked though...dominant is not really the word I would use. Looked like two boxers going live at their first mma class

She did ok but she’s not that hot so I don’t care

Not sure if this is a troll thread

She is 36 and 2-1 —- she looked terrible last night against a 2-4 fighter

Heather Hardy had another dominant win last night at Bellator 194. She’s an undefeated 20-0 boxer whose held multiple world titles. With the lack of punching ability of most women currently in the UFC I think she could beat most of them with her hands alone. She’s also shown that she’s tough as nails.

So should the UFC look to sign Heather Hardy and could she be the next big WMMA Star in Ronda’s absence?

I think she could really help strengthen the women’s flyweight division in the UFC.
Wtf r u smoking??

This has to be a troll. That was probably the worst Mma fight I’ve ever seen, man or woman.

no

/thread

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Come on man....what the heck is this troll job about?

It looked like a a random tatted up soccer mom vs an old Filipino lady. Both looked sloppy and slow and embarrassing.

I have seen better fights at truck stops.

No but they should sign the girl that did this to her.

thumb-128.jpg

Looked the same as every girl in the UFC outside of the top 5 at 115 and 135 and Cyborg.

Another dominant win?

That’s her first mma fight where she didn’t get her face battered

Thought this was gonna be a thread about Shorty Torres

I hope you are joking TS

Back