Should the UFC cut the Flyweight Division

It's hard for me to envision men's flyweight still existing in the UFC 3 or 4 years from now. Especially if the UFC is trying to trim the roster and do less international shows. I could see them scrapping it once DJ breaks the title defense record and there's no challenger the public wants to see him take on.

Stop making retarded fucking threads.

Don't get mad at me cause he can't sell jack. He simply can't generate interest. You can't deny that

Likewise, if you don't like the thread, then move on.

What's up with this hypocrisy.

Who cares if he doesn't sell?

It doesn't matter as it's about being the best fighter in the world. It's a sport about who is the best and that doesn't change because promoters are greedy.

Thinking the way you do is why the sport is in danger so learn to appreciate that talent and not whether you want to fuck the fighters or not you fairy boy.

I'd be fine with them cutting the 125 division.

I'd be happier if they cut WMMA.

You are right. Only manlets care about 125 pound men. Every single fw to hw would murder a 125 pound Manlet.
My 9 pound cat would toy with Mighty Mouse until he was dead and then eat his head and bring me his lifeless body as a gift.

because he's a n00b. This is the only way he can pretend to have opinions because he lacks the knowledge to have a real discussion about MMA.
Who cares if he doesn't sell?

It doesn't matter as it's about being the best fighter in the world. It's a sport about who is the best and that doesn't change because promoters are greedy.

Thinking the way you do is why the sport is in danger so learn to appreciate that talent and not whether you want to fuck the fighters or not you fairy boy.
Why are you twats picking on me? Can't you see other posters that have agree with me? Or is being a black belt in sherdog the only sort of validation in life that you guys have? I have been watching MMA for years but have a life/job outside of building a reputation here lol.

It's a real suggestion in a real discussion. If you guys hate it, why don't you just move on from my thread. Don't get all the hate unless you are MM or if MM gives you inspiration cause you weight 125 pounds.

Why are you twats picking on me? Can't you see other posters that have agree with me?
Yes I am aware. You generic n00bs all recycle the same three talking points over and over again. Have you said "manlet" yet?

Yes I am aware. You generic n00bs all recycle the same three talking points over and over again. Have you said "manlet" yet?
No cause I do not look down on him for being small but rather am trying to have a real discussion.

I get that being small is a big factor in his misfortune but he just doesn't generate interest. He is constantly getting people to walk out of the areana, break record lows and take space in between decent fights which you can't skip/ fast forward. Merging FlyW & BW will add depth to the division and give him a real challenge for the belt.

Now it's just CoGar/Dom/ Snake. Adding MM in there could be interesting since he is really talented.

Last edited:
Why are you twats picking on me? Can't you see other posters that have agree with me? Or is being a black belt in sherdog the only sort of validation in life that you guys have? I have been watching MMA for years but have a life/job outside of building a reputation here lol.

It's a real suggestion in a real discussion. If you guys hate it, why don't you just move on from my thread. Don't get all the hate unless you are MM or if MM gives you inspiration cause you weight 125 pounds.

Don't get mad because your opinion is pure shit.

Don't get mad because your opinion is pure shit.
<45> I m not mad. I don't weigh 125pounds. Actually it's a very valid opinion if you take a look around this thread. Just because I have a different opinion from you shouldn't rustle your jimmies and resort to ad hominem attacks. Keep the discussion on the thread topic.

And if things are going the way it is, I won't be surprise if the UFC cuts the Div. your whining wouldn't matter then :)

Same here. Seems to be the consensus threshold. Irishwhisky is just triggered that he weighs the same as my 10 year old nephew
Classic little man syndrome. Dude needs professional help

Classic little man syndrome. Dude needs professional help
Take a look around the thread and he seems to get triggered at a mature discussion on this - Resorts to personal attacks when I lay out genuine reasons on why FlyW should get cut.

He's probably triggered at the thought that someone his weight has a hard time being accepted by the masses.

Take a look around the thread and he seems to get triggered at a mature discussion on this - Resorts to personal attacks when I lay out genuine reasons on why FlyW should get cut.

He's probably triggered at the thought that someone successful in his weight class might have to move up.
I had a minor disagreement with him before he insulted me and was very rude. Not a fan

I had a minor disagreement with him before he insulted me and was very rude. Not a fan
Good to know I am not alone in this.

Will send him some weight gainers to alleviate his insecurities. If that fails, I just might have to speak to his Mom.

Back