Should the UFC Cut Cyborg & Concentrate on Building Other Fighters?

Davis, Carmouche, Gomes and half of the so called bantamweight division.

Letson was just signed, and that's a fight I been wanting see for Cyborg and Letson.. Spencer is rumored to be in talks with the UFC. Maybe try to steal Budd, Talita and Rubin from Bellator. Plus they already have Anderson, and Holly is saying she wants to stay at 145. That's a solid top 8 to start a women's weight class right there, especially if De Randamie stays at 145, they sign Cotton, and sign Lehner. Rincon is a Nor*Cal girl who has looked decent so far, but is still green as a Pro. And wouldn't be surprised if Sage's sister who is married to Raymond Daniels, gets signed if she can get 2-3 wins under her belt soon. I could go on about the girls in regionals at that weight class, or those in other combat sports at that weight, who I think may make it, but I will allow time to tell.

Anderson hasnt had a single UFC fight yet.

Basically what you are saying is instead of sending Cyborg to Bellator, try to poach almost Bellator's whole 145 roster? And that will work?

No. Send Cyborg away and then maybe think about trying to build a 145 division the right way and stop populating it with soft women who move up for a day, fight the champ and then disappear back to their actual weight class.

Its been a year and we havent had a SINGLE 145 fight that wasnt for a title. That might make the casuals and the rubes happy, but that is total BS in what is supposed to be the premier league of MMA.

I guess Ronda should have been cut before the Holly fight because until she lost, she had an undeniable aura of invincibility

What Rousey had was a damn division of fighters that fought other people IN THE DIVISION OTHER THAN HER!!!

So far the UFC145 division hasnt had a single fucking fight that wasnt for a title. How can you have title fight after title fight and not one blasted contender fight.

This division is a fucking joke and UFC135 STILL has absurdly more fighters in it than UFC145. Other than for a year or two 135 has ALWAYS had absurdly more fighters than 145. Why do you think Cyborg had more and more trouble getting fights in Invicta? Does Invicta have more than five 145 fighters at this point?

Just stop with this "145 is actually a real thing and 135 was a joke because... RR" bull, history is not on its side.

Then you'd cut the division, not the fighter. If I were Cyborg and got cut for that reason I'd raise all sorts of fucking hell

Well, yes, if you cut Cyborg the fighter, you basically cut UFCW145 the division. She's the ONLY full time resident of UFC145. Dont even start with Anderson, she hasnt fought in the UFC yet and hasnt fought at all in quite a while.

Send her somewhere where they actually HAVE a 145 division.

She should stop sustaining all that muscle, which is a job to do, and make 135. For real if she's not trying to keep that on, she wouldnt keep it on.

Anderson hasnt had a single UFC fight yet.

Basically what you are saying is instead of sending Cyborg to Bellator, try to poach almost Bellator's whole 145 roster? And that will work?

No. Send Cyborg away and then maybe think about trying to build a 145 division the right way and stop populating it with soft women who move up for a day, fight the champ and then disappear back to their actual weight class.

Its been a year and we havent had a SINGLE 145 fight that wasnt for a title. That might make the casuals and the rubes happy, but that is total BS in what is supposed to be the premier league of MMA.
Its ok, casuals like yourself just don't get it.. nor am I "basically saying" anything you assumed and tried to say for me. It's simple, what I was basically saying was.. Exactly in my post. Nomore, no less. But continue on, it's amusing and highly comical. Next..

You’re right about Ronda being a horrible example, though. Unfortunately, most people don’t read up on her actions on TUF, outside the cage, etc. All the casuals think she’s America’s Sweetheart. LOL!
{<jordan}

Its ok, casuals like yourself just don't get it.. nor am I "basically saying" anything you assumed and tried to say for me. It's simple, what I was basically saying was.. Exactly in my post. Nomore, no less. But continue on, it's amusing and highly comical. Next..

You are clownshoes with that "casual" crap. Do you even remember the Strikeforce 135 tournament? How about when Coenen was at 135? Son, just move away from that casual baby spew.

Seriously, you want everyone to come to UFC for a BS division instead of sending the ONE person in the division away. No no, instead you think that Bellator is going to give up basically 3 of its top 10 and you think Anderson is going to fight in the UFC anytime soon.

People disparage 135 for being soccer moms and part time fighters and call Cyborg a GOAT for fighting people who's only claim around here is "well they made the weight."

All those people you mentioned are barely fighting at 145, Talita has had 1 fight in 4 years. Budd isnt leaving Bellator until she retires. Sage's sister? Doesnt she fight at 125? Does she even have an MMA record? Yeah, lets throw more 1-1 fighters at Cyborg so we can feel good about roided squash matches.

You guys can all feel good watching Cyborg beat up on chubby fighters who walk around between 140 and 150, but if you want to actually make a 145 division it needs to have fighters that cut like Cyborg. You dont see the men's 145 walking around at 150, but most of Cyborg's opponents do.

Cyborg was actually talking about fighting Cindy Dandois...lol

cindy-dandois-ufc-fight-night-108-official-weigh-ins.jpg

The whole WFW division is a joke, and anybody defending it is more of a joke.

They Need to build up contenders. They sign some girl nobody heard of to 1 fight and get mauled by cyborg. Then there gone.

Agree something needs to be done. Has Dana found any women on lookin for a fight? Does Ngannou have any sisters?

Back