Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

He's not good enough to start anywhere. His stats say that he should be good enough to be a backup, but the problem is that his skills don't translate well to a backup role. In order to for him to have any success, the offense needs to be designed around his non-traditional skill set. Nobody wants that. Teams want a backup who can slide in and run the offense if something happens to their starter.

The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash for Colin Kapernick being unable to find a job with a team. It is clearly a race issue and protests are being planned for the new season.

So should someone at this point step in and force them to find a team for Kap to play on? Discrimination is illegal in this country, so clearly the NFL is in violation of those laws.

I know a lot of you will fly off the handle, but the bottom line is that his activism has hurt him. Dont tell me Jay Cutler gets hired over him if owners were simply looking at skill. Kap is one of the top young qb's in the game and his not being on a team is ridiculous and stems from one thing.....racism.

So what say you Sherdog? Should they find him a team?

And I know this is hard, but please keep this civil l. Lets just focus on the issue of race and how that has clearly cost him work. No need to get personal in the discussion like those on the right like to do.

EDIT- can a mod edit the title please? I left the "e" out of Kaepernick

The NFL has way more than a representative number of Black people. If anything the NFL should be forced to hire more Whites, Asians and Hispanics. 12% of the US population is Black but 70% of the NFL players are Black. The NFL doesn't hire players. Each team hires their players. Cutler got hired because the Dolphins coach has coached him before so he knows the system. They weren't going to hire a Castro supporter for a Florida team.

BLM is a good thing and Nessa is the kind of Muslim that we need. Invest a bit of your time on these topics before you spout off your usual conservative drivel bro.

Lol
I ain't clicking on your twerking video.

I just hope someday we will allow african americans play sports.

I think Colin Kapernikus should have to be on all the teams. The man is a national treasure.
kaep1.jpg

kaepthanks.jpg

tumblr_odwuy1iTxy1tlhiy6o1_400.gif

CsZ2NN6XgAAEkWO-colin-kaepernick-compressor.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.aa9a48fcbac5

All things put aside that is one thick muslim chick

CK black father hated him and abandoned him, he never grew up around blacks or the ghetto, never experienced real racism, and was raised by a loving white family.

I grew up in Oakland in the hood, Im black, and I cant stand people like CK, dude has narcissism. He never grew up where I grew up he doesn't know shit about my struggle or the other blacks struggle.

What happened is the season prior to the national anthem he had a horrible season, he got criticized for his horrible play and couldn't handle it so he justified it by playing the race card and became a revolutionary lol dude reminds me of those rich white kids who wear che guervara shirts after learning about communism and che, and marx in history class and go to antifa protests dudes a lame.

Couldn't stand his gonzo look and his high pitched voice trying to sound like he was from the hood with that squeeky voice.

The NFL can't do anything, it is the individual teams that decide who is on their teams. He may get picked up by a team in the playoff hunt if a starter goes down, but until then, the backlash from fans who viewed his actions as unpatriotic isn't worth the value he gives a team. He isn't the talent he was 4-5 years ago when his ability to run the pistol worked well with Frank Gore and a great offensive line. He has had a lot of injuries, and has slowed down, and he has never been a talented enough passer to be a primarily throwing qb. The fact is even San Francisco doesn't think he is worth it, and they don't even have a legitimate starter, with both CK and Gabbert no longer with the team after poor performances last year.

Unless you're an elite player you should keep the "activism" to your self

In a league where players are very expandable any type of distraction is undesirable n teams simply don't want to deal with it.

It's much easier to get rid of him than have that type of national (even international) spotlight

BLM is a good thing and Nessa is the kind of Muslim that we need. Invest a bit of your time on these topics before you spout off your usual conservative drivel bro.

BLM is a good thing because it totally backfired and got people to look at race/crime rates in the US, after years of the mainstream left brushing them under the rug. A good & funny thing.

Unless you're an elite player you should keep the "activism" to your self

I understand what you are saying. Elite players have more power and a reach a larger audience. The problem is elite players have multiple levels of handlers that guide their every action to align with corporate sponsors and their brand. None would allow an elite NFL dude to rustle middle America by sitting during the national anthem, that's literally the base of NFL viewership.

She's a far leftist loon. A Berkeley bred bolshevik. It's no coincidence when CK started dating this girl his game turned to shit, not that it was great to begin with. And started social just icing the football field.

No she isn't. Prove yourself wrong by actually researching who she is.

I agree. NFL is known for discriminating against black players. It seems like there are barely any blacks playing in the NFL.

NFL owners are using kapernut " I use this name for him lol" to send a message to all the other black players to not speak out.

I'm sure slave owners like blacks too because the fed them and housed them right? Don't be a dummy.

Yep. Hes a hot potato.

He made a bold.move with the whole kneeling shit. Now, he has no leg to stand on (i mean, kneel, lol, im amazing) and nothing to competitive to bargain. Thats the problem with team sports, there are so many replacements. Every team ignoring him to impossible to prove that its a race thing. Hes a made himself into a martyr.

In short, fuck him.

Not if most of the owners are white conservatives.

Back