Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

"The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash"

Tremendous? Lol, nobody cares. Once real football starts nobody will g.a.f. except the Jets and Skip Bayless.

kapwat.0.gif
Everytime I hear someone say that Colin Kaepernick is a good QB I think of this .gif and laugh. It's not 2013 anymore people, defenses figured him out and he never adjusted. It's over.

The NFL owes me as a tax paying, flag waving, national anthem standing citizen to use my four dogs as mascots for different NFL teams.

And if they don't, I will just go over there heads and demand it from the United States Supreme Court.

They dont mind black players who tow the line. Its a different story when you get political and point out the flaws of our society. Its a complex issue you are purposefully trying to dumb down

LOL. What a troll. He could go out and run someone down with his car, the NFL wouldn't care. All the owners care about is if his playing ability outweighs the trouble he causes. Kap's ability doesn't.

It's a race issue for CK. For the teams in the NFL it's an issue of a guy who disrupts the team by pushing his personal political agenda while at work.

Exactly.

"The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash"

Tremendous? Lol, nobody cares. Once real football starts nobody will g.a.f. except the Jets and Skip Bayless.

It's easy to care about this crap in the preseason. Once regular play starts? Nobody's gonna care.

Yes - the NFL should find him a job.

Right after Google finds that other guy a job.

I'll give El viejo/anciano credit. Massive troll that somehow hasn't been banned again yet. For fuck sake even his username is essentially the same.

We literally just had a thread on this. Your shitty trolling is bad enough but there's no need for 2 topics on the exact same thing. Also 95% of NFL fans don't give a fuck about Kap. They're more focused on winners and their own team not some circus sideshow backup QB.

Guy who's already on the bubble of being good enough on merit alone, goes out of his way to make himself a liability, spits on the fanbase, and can't find a job. There's nothing surprising about any of this.

They dont mind black players who tow the line. Its a different story when you get political and point out the flaws of our society. Its a complex issue you are purposefully trying to dumb down

Retard Kaep wore a Castro shirt in Miami. That is like wearing a Hitler shirt in Israel. And he thought that would help him get a job?

His girlfriend was calling the Raven's owner a racist, is that going to help him get a job with the Ravens?

Plus Kaep has terrible football IQ and can't read defenses and can't go through his progressions. He is limited mentally, and the NFL has adjusted to running QBs.

He sucks on and off the field.

Retard Kaep wore a Castro shirt in Miami. That is like wearing a Hitler shirt in Israel. And he thought that would help him get a job?

His girlfriend was calling the Raven's owner a racist, is that going to help him get a job with the Ravens?

Plus Kaep has terrible football IQ and can't read defenses and can't go through his progressions. He is limited mentally, and the NFL has adjusted to running QBs.

He sucks on and off the field.
Because he's black? You racist shitlord.

If a white player behaved exactly the same you don't think he'd meet the same backlash?

The best solution for the NFL would be to force the Patriots to start him every game. It would remove him as a martyr and reintroduce parity to the league.

Colin Kaepernick could find a sunday ham under his arm, and still complain that he has no bread.

The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash for Colin Kapernick being unable to find a job with a team. It is clearly a race issue and protests are being planned for the new season.

So should someone at this point step in and force them to find a team for Kap to play on? Discrimination is illegal in this country, so clearly the NFL is in violation of those laws.

I know a lot of you will fly off the handle, but the bottom line is that his activism has hurt him. Dont tell me Jay Cutler gets hired over him if owners were simply looking at skill. Kap is one of the top young qb's in the game and his not being on a team is ridiculous and stems from one thing.....racism.

So what say you Sherdog? Should they find him a team?

And I know this is hard, but please keep this civil l. Lets just focus on the issue of race and how that has clearly cost him work. No need to get personal in the discussion like those on the right like to do.

EDIT- can a mod edit the title please? I left the "e" out of Kaepernick
I hate to say it but, you aren't a good troll, bro

Hope he gets a gig. I enjoy watching his playing style.

Back