Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

For the last time, Ass Hat Kapernick opted out of his contract. He chose not to play, and then wants someone to pay him money he is not worth. No team due to cap implications is going to pay him what he wants. Back ups don't make the money he wants.
Honestly, I don't think he wants to play anymore, if he did, he would have not opted out of his contract.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/1/14599712/colin-kaepernick-contract-opt-out-49ers-free-agent

So can we stop the threads about this quitter. HE FUCKING OPTED OUT.

3. So your are in this thread posting as you have and you don't think he should have a job in the NFL? Lol, then what's your actual point?

Invest more time in reading my posts before you ask stupid questions like "what's your actual point?".

Invest more time in reading my posts before you ask stupid questions like "what's your actual point?".

Well you seem to be skirting making any actual point.

You post at length about Kap being a top 30 QB, being better than 70 QBs who are in the league, etc. so on, and so on.

When I respond that it [being a "top 30 QB] guarantees you nothing, and isnt necessarily enough to get you in the league you replied that you never implied or stated that it was.

So exactly what is your point? You appear to be tapdancing around something resembling a point.. But if it isn't that Kap should be in the NFL, then what exactly is rattling around in that tiny head of yours?

Last edited:
Well you seem to be skirting making any actual point.

You post at length about Kap being a top 30 QB, being better than 70 QBs who are in the league.

When I respond that it guarantees you nothing, and isnt necessarily enough to get you in the league you replied that never implied or stated that it was.

So exactly what is your point? You appear to be tapdancing around something resembling a point.. But if it isn't that Kap should be in the NFL, then what exactly is rattling around in that tiny head of yours?
Read this thread from the beginning.

Are you basing your opinion on fact that it's bad for business? I hope you're not basing it on the garbage thestruggle posts.
His jersey sales last year were top 20 in league

I said what i did exactly how i said it. You gave no counter argument, so the onus is on you.

I said what i did exactly how i said it. You gave no counter argument, so the onus is on you.
You didn't even base your bad for business on anything what are you talking about?

1. Depends on which stats and how you evaluate them and value him. His completion rate and QBR are terrible. He doesn't win, which is a pretty big deal as a QB. And if I am not mistaken he was dead last in second half TD's last season, those are pretty important. For you to toss out how he is better than ~70 QB's in the league is plain dishonest. Again, some guys never saw the field so you can't compare them in any way, and some guys are rookies. Whats funny is a couple rookies this year will probably he better than him. Hell Dak played better that Kap could ever hope to.?

Yup I posted Kaps stats in another thread. Colin is a average QB to below average

Lol. He isn't that good. He was in the bottom half of the league in almost every strategical QB category and yet there are reports he wants starter money despite being more of a backup.

Kaps 2016 rank:
QB rating: 17th
Yards per pass: 24th
Completion %: 26th
Yards per game: dead last
2ND half touchdown passes: dead last with just 5
QBR: 23rd
Years per completion: 17th

Not only that, no team is going to sign a QB like Kap who is basically a backup and is going to cause a major distraction
Kaepernick isn't a good QB and he isn't worth the baggage he brings.

But hey, you're Trotsky, if you're not screaming some insane leftist taking point, you're probably not talking.

I'd rather hire that quarterback who wouldn't stand for the national anthem.

I can't read for you buddy.

It's pretty lame that this is how you respond when people try to make sure they understand you to carry on a discussion in a forum.

I've seen your work in this thread. I'll stick with you don't really have a point. And your especially boring as well.

Goodnight.

It's pretty lame that this is how you respond when people try to make sure they understand you to carry on a discussion in a forum.

I've seen your work in this thread. I'll stick with you don't really have a point. And your especially boring as well.

Goodnight.

It's pretty sad when someone can't read enough to properly form arguments or counter-arguments against someone. There's no cliff notes here buddy. The dereliction is on you.

It's pretty sad when someone can't read enough to properly form arguments or counter-arguments against someone. There's no cliff notes here buddy. The dereliction is on you.

I saw your posts. There is nothing of substance. You offer a brief summary of what has happened with Kap and you don't take a meaningful stance on either side of the issue.

It's pretty clear you aren't really comfortable with your knowledge on the subject so you deflect and claim that I can't form an argument. I've made what I think clear. I responded to your assertions about his abilty as a Quarteback. You didn't agree or disagree, you simply danced about the discussion commented about what you didn't say.

I tried to discuss Kap with you for fun, as this is a forum. But you are just boring.

Roll over boy.

52 other guys on the team also contribute to the result.
There is a reason why "QB wins" is a widely accepted stat in sports journalism. If you're pretending the position is just "1/52" then you're being disingenuous. or you just don't watch much football.

If Kaepernick was a really good QB he'd be on a team. But he's not, so he isn't.

Forcing a random team to sign him would be bullcrap.

I saw your posts. There is nothing of substance. You offer a brief summary of what has happened with Kap and you don't take a meaningful stance on either side of the issue.

It's pretty clear you aren't really comfortable with your knowledge on the subject so you deflect and claim that I can't form an argument. I've made what I think clear. I responded to your assertions about his abilty as a Quarteback. You didn't agree or disagree, you simply danced about the discussion commented about what you didn't say.

I tried to discuss Kap with you for fun, as this is a forum. But you are just boring.

Roll over boy.

You are simultaneous undermining your own conjecture with "I saw your posts, you are boring". If that were the case why did you feel compelled to respond so many times to me specifically?

Multiple perspectives can be factually correct and orthogonal as well.

You are simultaneous undermining your own conjecture with "I saw your posts, you are boring". If that were the case why did you feel compelled to respond so many times to me specifically?

Multiple perspectives can be factually correct and orthogonal as well.

God you must be awful to be around in real life.

Feel free to take the last word.

Nah they shouldnt be required to place Kap on a team.

However the player union should be fighting for this dude and should have started awhile ago. IDK what those fuckers are doing.

Back