Should Stipe be banned from the UFC?

Stipe should banned for doing an eye poke in this match

cpmNRi4.gif

People think he intentionally poked DC but to me it looks more like he wanted to push his face away like almost every fighter does. Unfortunately a finger got into his eye. This looks more like an accident to me. Everybody wants to just say this guy and that guy is a dirty fighter, though. Mistakes happen.

oooooh, how edgy you all are, overplaying reactions like you're shuddering at the violence of Russow's Hammerfist of Doom [WARNING].

lolduffee.gif

Jason High was pushing forwards in an obvious F-you manner. It's the kind of shove that's often seen in the early moments of a brawl. Stipe was leaning backwards, in a "give me space" manner. It's the kind of shove of someone trying to be left alone. And having been just KOd it's easy to see how that could have been an entirely instinctual reaction.

But no, let's play the game of looking SHOCKED, SHOCKED I SAY and blowing anything an honorable fighter does out of proportion, while also cooking up elaborate alibis for the misdeeds of proven serial cheaters like Bones. It's the Sherdog way. What good is a forum if you can't be contrarian?

I just rewatched his KO loss to DC and Stipe pushed the ref and other officials worse than Jason High ever did. Yet Jason was banned from the UFC and Stipe wasn't even cautioned.

You should be banned. GTFO

Wow, most of the comments on here are crazy. You guys are really on a roll today.assholes..gif

I just rewatched his KO loss to DC and Stipe pushed the ref and other officials worse than Jason High ever did. Yet Jason was banned from the UFC and Stipe wasn't even cautioned.

This is a new era of UFC. You can throw dolly's at buses and get a slap on the wrist.

Back