Should Stipe be banned from the UFC?

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
I just rewatched his KO loss to DC and Stipe pushed the ref and other officials worse than Jason High ever did. Yet Jason was banned from the UFC and Stipe wasn't even cautioned.

2 days anderson >>>>> Stipe

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

You should be banned from making threads.

Dana have plan to do that and make UFC great again. Francis didn't do it but his work friend DC finish him and now UFC will not be boring and everything will be better. USADA will stop finding new cheaters and Brazilians will be champions again

Fighters are always going to get some leeway if they've just been KOed.

I just rewatched his KO loss to DC and Stipe pushed the ref and other officials worse than Jason High ever did. Yet Jason was banned from the UFC and Stipe wasn't even cautioned.
As we know the UFC is a consistent, global business with a set of figter codes of conducts.

Dana has repeatedly said TS, "If you touch a ref, you're done". Should only be a matter of time before Stipe is collecting a wellfare check.

Dana is just getting to the bottom of it...

1476205018253.gif

I think Stipe is a little more important to the UFC.

You only go on Dana's shit list if you try to shut down the Just Bleed God with some elite BJJ.
tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Stipe should banned for doing an eye poke in this match

cpmNRi4.gif

Not giving him the instant rematch he wants so bad (and doesn't deserve in my opinion) would be enough, he might even have a meltdown

If they're consistent with their rules (which they never have been. Ever.)

It's because Jason High can push people extremely hard. The Danger is real.
Stipe on the other hand is bad at pushing. It's like with Conor throwing stuff. It's not a big deal because he can't throw hard. Jason High on the other hand reportedly hurt people badly in training with pushes

Also it might seem weird to somebody new to the sport that the UFC brought in Heath Herring a few fights after he KO'd a guy for kissing him during the staredown. If you look closely at the incident they were fooling around and the Nakao guy was never in any real danger

Also Giblert Yvel KO'ing refs was not a big deal because the refs were actually responsible for the death of former CIA/marine/military boss Steven Seagal's family. It was personal so Yvel and Seagal had to come back from retirement to set things straight and deal out justice

The UFC doles out punishments based on whether TMZ picks up the story or not. You should know that by now.

It's because Jason High can push people extremely hard. The Danger is real.
Stipe on the other hand is bad at pushing. It's like with Conor throwing stuff. It's not a big deal because he can't throw hard. Jason High on the other hand reportedly hurt people badly in training with pushes

Also it might seem weird to somebody new to the sport that the UFC brought in Heath Herring a few fights after he KO'd a guy for kissing him during the staredown. If you look closely at the incident they were fooling around and the Nakao guy was never in any real danger

Also Giblert Yvel KO'ing refs was not a big deal because the refs were actually responsible for the death of former CIA/marine/military boss Steven Seagal's family. It was personal so Yvel and Seagal had to come back from retirement to set things straight and deal out justice
One sentence would have sufficed, in jest.
tenor (4).gif

Back