Should Sherdog do a fight contest between forum users?

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
They have the money... 57 million apparently $

I think it's a good idea.

NO WRESTLING though
Just punches/kicks/knees/elbows

I wonder which fighter has the fanbase with the best fighters.

Conor/Ronda fans would obviously be the worst.

Stephen Thompson has an account here so...
344721.jpg

I'll arrest him for street fighting.

Trolls vs mods!

Oh wait.. it's all trolls.

I train UFC, I would destroy all you guys.

I train UFC, I would destroy all you guys.

Well.. If you train UFC that means you train to get title shots and other good fights regardless of your fighting skills. You would fight the Sherdog tournament winner without participating or something. That is if you were really really good at UFC.

afaik there has been a tourney of sorts between the ug/sherdog/reddit before.

the ug won all their fights (so they claim)

i think it would be different now since only washed up old men use the UG.
& reddit is full of pussies, so....

I wonder which fighter has the fanbase with the best fighters.

Conor/Ronda fans would obviously be the worst.

Probably the straight BJJ guys like Maia, Doom, Mir and Jacare, because to be specifically fans of those guys could possibly indicate that they have at least a basic knowledge (and possibly more) of those concepts, and at the lower levels that often wins.

I'm probably grasping at straws, but if you put a gun to my head to pick a group, that would probably be it.

Probably the straight BJJ guys like Maia, Doom, Mir and Jacare, because to be specifically fans of those guys could possibly indicate that they have at least a basic knowledge (and possibly more) of those concepts, and at the lower levels that wins.

I'm probably grasping at straws, but if you put a gun to my head to pick a group, that would probably be it.

Yup, going with the same idea. I was thinking to actually be a fan of a grappling-based fighting style means you have to have more than average interest in martial arts because it doesn't look cool unless you know what's actually happening. Whereas a striking-based fighting style looks cool to anyone. Therefore I would say on average the best fighters are BJJ fighter fans.

I can has fight someone pleasw?

{<RR}

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back