Should Punk Change Weight Classes?

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He looked quite frail out there. I am guessing that he couldn't eat a lick with all that stress of the trial that he has been up against.

He should quit mma altogether. He’s 39 and won’t get much better.

He should quit...he's not a fighter and never will be

He should move to heavyweight.

That weight cut is too much.

I have seen smaller fighters put up better fights against larger comp in amateur/small pro shows.

I also dont understand how mike rocks him then throws love taps after. Ffs.

He should be at 155 but neither of them belong in MMA, that might just be the least technical fight I've ever seen in the ufc (WMMA included).

I have seen smaller fighters put up better fights against larger comp in amateur/small pro shows.

mike bet on himself to win a decision most likely

He looked quite frail out there. I am guessing that he couldn't eat a lick with all that stress of the trial that he has been up against.
He blew his load in the first round, amateur move. Who in their right mind could see his skills in training and tell him hes UFC ready? That's not including what others have already pointed out that he's FUCKING 39!!!!!

Well if you took the time to observe and listen to the post-fight interview with Mike Jackson, CM Punk clearly gave him some sort of brain damage during one of their exchanges.

He should be at 155 but neither of them belong in MMA, that might just be the least technical fight I've ever seen in the ufc (WMMA included).

He looked almost like Christian Bale in the Machinist I wonder if who could do more push-ups in that emaciated state?

Back