should obesity be illegal?

i am overweight and i vote yes. it would be good motivation to get my fat ass moving.

sugary foods are as addictive as many illegal drugs. ill throw that into the convo

In Canada they have mandated putting really nasty looking pictures of disease and stuff on smoke packages to turn people off of it.

Would be funny if something like that was mandated for pop.

In Canada they have mandated putting really nasty looking pictures of disease and stuff on smoke packages to turn people off of it.

Would be funny if something like that was mandated for pop.

it would be. i dont know what the answer is. i dont really like telling people that they cant eat certain things, but if you look at the long-term effects of refined sugar consumption, they look as nasty as many hard drugs. a drain on our society.

All the chemical ingredients and bullshit the food industry can add to products should be more well regulated. That's all that should be done.

Being slightly obese isn't as unhealthy as most people think. Diet, exercise, and medications aren't really long-term solutions. Almost no one who becomes obese can ever truly recover. Rather at best they suffer from obesity in remission. Focus less on the scales and more on competent eating and staying active.

Last edited:
Back