Should MMA fans be thanking and praying to Anthony Joshua idols???

TheChosenOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AJ's been getting called out for a while now by Stipe and if AJ really wanted he could get his promoter Eddie Hearn to have serious talks with Dana White about getting that fight made in the boxing ring on PPV. It would EASILY do 90k at Wembley stadium, EASILY selling 1m+ PPV's in the UK alone.

Bags of money for both AJ and Stipe to be made, it would be AJ's easiest fight and a GUARANTEED KO WIN, yet AJ is barely even acknowledging this easy route for EASY money whilst embarrassing the UFC HW Champ in the process.

We all know if AJ got serious about this, Stipe the desperate toilet shit cleaning bastard would jump at that pay day faster than a fly on shit!

AJ is literally doing the MMA world and Stipe's wife, friends and family as well as Stipe himself a favour by not entertaining the possibility of killing him in the boxing ring.

I know if I were in AJ's position, I'd give the green light for the easy work and pleasure of showing the UFC's HW Champ whose main weapon is his hands how to really use hands!

We all know if AJ got serious about this, Stipe the desperate toilet shit cleaning bastard would jump at that pay day faster than a fly on shit!

100% PURE FAIL

YqoYovDzQAq1eADmY5y5_Hammer%20Head.gif

Back