Should Melania divorce Donald?

Should the First Lady become the first ex-First Lady?

• Yes- Take this shitshow up a notch

• No- She should continue being humiliated

Results are only viewable after voting.
You hate white people. Stop bashing Melania and President Trump because of their skin color

Haha the vitriol from you makes me know you hate the blacks.

Now copy what I just said and insert white lol

Troll thread

Michelle eloquent and charismatic? You think eloquence is someone who begins her tenure as First Lady by completely disrespecting the United States? Get the fuck out of here and enjoy the next 7 years of progress
It sounds like Michelle styled on you pretty hard. I think some of her physical attributes are clouding your judgment as well.

But I'm not sure where I'm supposed to fuck off to. I mean, I'm more than happy to fuck off, but if I do fuck off, it will be to right here anyway. So doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of me fucking off? The idea of fucking off seems to be that the party who fucks off is no longer around. But in this scenario, even if I fuck off, I'll still be around. Styling on you.

What do you propose to do about that?

You are profoundly dense.

Let me boil this down for you.

My criticism has nothing to do with Trump. I'm not defending his morality. I'm simply stating you're remarkably naive if you think men like Zucc and Cuban are paragons of morality.

It's all subjective, as we're arguing over ethics, so I don't expect you to agree. However you'd have to be absurd to place trust in the supposed morality of billionaires.

If we're talking about their personal lives and how they conduct themselves then Zucc and Cuban are objectively superior to Trump. Most people are though so that's not exactly a high benchmark. Trump is an exceptionally shitty human being.

Hillary stood by Bill, therefore, after any half-apology by Trump, Melania will stand by him.

The political ramifications of her stepping away from El Presidente would be too much.

All politics aside she seems like a savvy woman and knows the money and fame continue on the Trump train, and she likely, probably, definitely knows Trump steps out on her every other Tuesday.

Hillary stood by Bill, therefore, after any half-apology by Trump, Melania will stand by him.

The political ramifications of her stepping away from El Presidente would be too much.

All politics aside she seems like a savvy woman and knows the money and fame continue on the Trump train, and she likely, probably, definitely knows Trump steps out on her every other Tuesday.
And it's absolutely humiliating for her, and her son.

Keeping in mind that the "political thing" to do is not the moral thing to do.

But, everything about Millennia and Trump is an arrangement.

And it's absolutely humiliating for her, and her son.

As long as the humiliation does not reach a critical mass with woman after woman stepping out of the shadows (possible,) she keeps counting the cash and stroking her mink coats.

"Better to be crying in the back of a BMW than laughing on the back of a bicycle."

Said every trophy wife ever...

White supremacy which hasn’t existed for her entire lifetime
Um yes it does, in the form of the Justice system and police brutality. It's not as bad as it was 40+ decades ago, but it's still there. And not to mention all the vitriol from the right.

Hillary stood by Bill because Hillary wanted to climb the political ladder and her whole life is a calculated attempt at being the first female President.

Hillary stood by Bill because Hillary wanted to climb the political ladder and her whole life is a calculated attempt at being the first female President.

We should not doubt team_Trump's future ambitions.

Was Melania born in the US of A? I legitimately do not know.

As well the political optics are still the political optics.

If Melania left Trump the fallout would be cataclysmic, and for the record, I think she should.

The politics just likely say otherwise.

As long as the humiliation does not reach a critical mass with woman after woman stepping out of the shadows (possible,) she keeps counting the cash and stroking her mink coats.

"Better to be crying in the back of a BMW than laughing on the back of a bicycle."

Said every trophy wife ever...
She needs to sit down with Oprah and let it all out. Imagine.

dare to dream...

but but but Clinton first of all.

2nd of all they deserve each other and I guarantee she signed something saying she would not divorce him while he is in office so she only has to wait 3 more years
Yeah she was holding out until she signed to get her to Washington

Needs a don't care option. First ladies are useless anyways.

She needs to sit down with Oprah and let it all out. Imagine.

dare to dream...
That would breaks the ratings. The Superbowl, Football World Cup, Opening ceremony of the Olympics and World Series ratings combined wouldn't beet such an interview.

Needs a don't care option. First ladies are useless anyways.

Image is important, whether we are wise enough to see why or not.

In this case the low brow image works for Trump.

He is the image of a rich man... in every trailer park ever.

How an aspiring millionaire in a mobile home feels being rich should be like.

Um yes it does, in the form of the Justice system and police brutality. It's not as bad as it was 40+ decades ago, but it's still there. And not to mention all the vitriol from the right.

Be a little more subtle with your trolling. You are too obvious

Back