Should Melania divorce Donald?

Should the First Lady become the first ex-First Lady?

• Yes- Take this shitshow up a notch

• No- She should continue being humiliated

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look, we've never had a White House divorce. Right now, Melania looks like the most diminutive and disrespected woman in America. Her husband has demonstrated Bill Clinton levels of disrespect for her, and shows no signs of stopping. We all cringed when Hillary stood by her man.

I think this is an opportunity for that questionably legal immigrant to fling off her golden burqa and become an independent and compelling voice for women. If #metoo means anything, it means that any woman, no matter how famous or kept or Slavic, owes herself the dignity of being treated like a real, flesh-and-blood person, and not some plastic ornament on the shelf.

Melania's most interesting human moment came when she plagiarized Michelle. She looked up to Michelle, and for good reason. She was eloquent and charismatic, a little rough around the edges, down for her family, and above all a determined, chin-up, bad motherfucker. Melania could be that too. Don't think she doesn't feel herself and her son being humiliated every day by the Oaf in Chief; she thinks about leaving him all the time.

What do you say, WR? If there's one thing we can all agree about on immigration and feminism, it's that immigrants should work to make their own dreams come true, and women should stand on their feet instead of a hashtag.

Plus, imagine the lulz.

+1 lulz

sue for custody of eric and donald junior, too

Fawlty has now stooped to TMZ levels. Damn shame. This is what trump has done to you bro. Damn, damn shame.

Look, we've never had a White House divorce. Right now, Melania looks like the most diminutive and disrespected woman in America. Her husband has demonstrated Bill Clinton levels of disrespect for her, and shows no signs of stopping. We all cringed when Hillary stood by her man.

I think this is an opportunity for that questionably legal immigrant to fling off her golden burqa and become an independent and compelling voice for women. If #metoo means anything, it means that any woman, no matter how famous or kept or Slavic, owes herself the dignity of being treated like a real, flesh-and-blood person, and not some plastic ornament on the shelf.

Melania's most interesting human moment came when she plagiarized Michelle. She looked up to Michelle, and for good reason. She was eloquent and charismatic, a little rough around the edges, down for her family, and above all a determined, chin-up, bad motherfucker. Melania could be that too. Don't think she doesn't feel herself and her son being humiliated every day by the Oaf in Chief; she thinks about leaving him all the time.

What do you say, WR? If there's one thing we can all agree about on immigration and feminism, it's that immigrants should work to make their own dreams come true, and women should stand on their feet instead of a hashtag.

Plus, imagine the lulz.

LOL at Bill Clinton levels of disrespect.

Did Donald cigar bang her with his wife in the other room?

The OP reads like a bottom rack tabloid.

Do you honestly believe this is a possibility?

Fawlty has now stooped to TMZ levels. Damn shame. This is what trump has done to you bro. Damn, damn shame.
He asks women to read him news stories of Donald Trump while he masturbates

would you say that fawlty or melania has been brought down more by trump?

melania-trump.gif

The OP reads like a bottom rack tabloid.

Do you honestly believe this is a possibility?
He asks women to read him news stories of Donald Trump while he masturbates
I believe the question was whether she should divorce him.

How about a "How the fuck could Fawlty know anything about the Trumps relationship" option.....

I believe the question was whether she should divorce him.

Why does it matter?

Discussing other people's relationships is such a menial topic that seems to serve no purpose.

would you say that fawlty or melania has been brought down more by trump?

melania-trump.gif
Maybe Melania is Fawlty looking for advice on Sherdog.. Would probably do better in the Mayberry.

She seems as repulsed by him as everyone else. But my guess is that she'll be around until at least after his Presidency is over. This is definitely not what she signed up for, but it's her own fault for putting herself in this position.

7d8.gif

Why does it matter?

Discussing other people's relationships is such a menial topic that seems to serve no purpose.
Ah, then I suppose you'll find your way out of this thread quite easily

unless it strikes...no, it didn't strike a nerve, did it?

Since the right wouldn't stop talking about Clinton's escapades , even after he left office, it's now the liberal's turn to bring up Trump's peccadilloes.

Maybe Melania is Fawlty looking for advice on Sherdog.
I always knew she had a great sense of humor.

Would you advise your daughter to put up with this kind of shit? Or is there a price high enough for her dignity?

Ah, then I suppose you'll find your way out of this thread quite easily

unless it strikes...no, it didn't strike a never, did it?

Enjoy gossiping about topics you know very little about.

I'm sure this will enlighten many others.

Back