Should Mcgregor compete against the best golfers in the world next?

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Does anyone think Mcgregor has a chance of winning the PGA Tour? I mean he is in excellent physical condition and he has amazing hand eye coordination. Golfing is only a tiny fraction of human movement and since Conor is a master of full body movement does he have a chance at beating the best in the world? With a few months of pure golf training I think he will be the new Tiger Woods

He would tee off like he did on Alvarez... Conor would run the golf game.

if he's offered 100 million to, he would be stupid not to

Nah he needs to prove himself in Curling first...

giphy.gif

Steph Curry just tried it and actually played pretty damn well for a BB player. Maybe he will go the Tebow route and play baseball.

MM would do better. He is used to competing with handicaps

Conor will get schooled by Mayweather, obviously. But to compare his venture into boxing to golf is ridiculous. Boxing is a big part of mma. Some mma fighters focus most of their style on boxing. Many train and spar with pro boxers. Conor going into boxing is more like the best triathlete going to swim a race against Michael Phelps. Surely the triathlete will lose, but it's not like he's competing in an entirely different sport.

If he can talk himself into another multi million dollar event, why the hell not? Even if he had no chance of winning, he would still making bank.

Naw I heard dancing with the stars is next. Gonna take movement to a whole new level.

Does anyone think Mcgregor has a chance of winning the PGA Tour? I mean he is in excellent physical condition and he has amazing hand eye coordination. Golfing is only a tiny fraction of human movement and since Conor is a master of full body movement does he have a chance at beating the best in the world? With a few months of pure golf training I think he will be the new Tiger Woods

No. Golf is not the part of MMA training but swimming is (basic cardio exercise) like boxing, hitting heavy bag so he could beat Michael Phelps in swimming contest :) I saw a video where Conor plays basketball so he could beat Jordan in one on one basketball game.

This Conor thing is ridiculous. He is an MMA fighter who has zero chance against any professional boxer in boxing match. Floyd is one of the best boxer ever. 49-0 vs 0-0. The world is crazy!

No, because Miocic will then want to do it as well, and he'll wear something like this:

11889652_924988657558198_7075755269103446967_n.jpg

Why wasteland?
It's just as legit an idea as letting Conor box
No, it is not. MMA fighters incorporate boxing into their craft. What does golf have to do with MMA? Nothing. Combat sports and ball sports are not the same.

Back