Should Max unify the BMF title with its lineal champ Leon?

no.

islam, conner for BMF, topuria, in that order

Do you not understand the meaning of BMF? Boring fighters aren't eligible to compete for the title.

No. This fight was a big step up for him. Leon is a huge guy at WW. 6'2 and long, rangey, with great muay thai.

Max is a fucking beast, but he isn't built to fight up multiple weight classes.

But him saying there shouldn't be weight classes was some gangster shit, I'll give him that.

Do you not understand the meaning of BMF? Boring fighters aren't eligible to compete for the title.

I agree but it should be pointed out that the lineal title got to Leon only after Mas and Usman both died badly

Fight Top and try to get that belt back. Max looked rejuvenated and ready to go on another run.

I agree but it should be pointed out that the lineal title got to Leon only after Mas and Usman both died badly

Theres no lineal title, there's 3 specific criteria to compete for the BMF:

1. Has to be an exciting fighter. No point fighters or crotch sniffers allowed.

2. Has been around a long time and is a veteran of the game.

3. Has attained a level of popularity and become a fan favorite.

Those are the rules.

Leon is many things (including a great fighter) but a "BMF" is certainly not one of them.

- he loses against Islam no biggie - Islam Is TeH GoAATTTTTTTT 155 Eva, doesn't hurt reputation
- he beats Canner in a highly publicized BMF title belt, cementing his status even more so, the MMA halls of Zeus
- all sets up the eventual Topuria match up, fate decides who wins there. either way, win or lose, Max Holloway's name will go down in MMA greatness

hell yeah let them fight. We all know BeLOL isn't getting a shot. Max has a good shot against Leon Scott. Unlimited cardio, range, and best boxer in the UFC

Man, it's whatever. I'm not doubting Max Holloway again.

Nah stop messing up the divisions. If Max can't go for a title at 145. They can book him against Dustin or Charles again.

It’s a low-key good fight but Max needs to take a year off to bulk properly but by that time Shavkat will be the champ, who is a BMF too

Back