Should KEENAN CHANGE Teams Again?

Leandro Lo was a super wild beast as a skinny lightweight.
No doubt . But at the highest levels it often doesn’t come down to technical proficiency . Game of inches . They’re ALL super technical beasts . I contend that his supplement regimen can add the” inches” to his game
C9976142-30AD-4AD0-9D98-87A652C3A52F.jpeg
It won’t make you more “ technical”but can make someone great even better.

This. Nobody will admit it but that’s often the difference. Lo and Ryan are super technical and SUPER SUPER devoted to creatine , organic juices and muscle and fitness magazine .

Last but not least, he needs that hot married trainer with extra pointy nipples and an almost X-rated instagram account ... Teach Keenan how to eat right and put him on a BB program bruh...

No doubt . But at the highest levels it often doesn’t come down to technical proficiency . Game of inches . They’re ALL super technical beasts

Leandro Lo didn't look like the picture on the right. He looked like more like a fatter version of the picture on the left.
Technical stuff still make a gigantic difference on the highest level.
Like even in the first Roger vs Buchecha fight, Roger lost a turtle guard sweep because he didn't have a detail he added in recent years.

Leandro Lo didn't look like the picture on the right. He looked like more like a fatter version of the picture on the left.
Technical stuff still make a gigantic difference on the highest level.
Like even in the first Roger vs Buchecha fight, Roger lost a turtle guard sweep because he didn't have a detail he added in recent years.
True . But pendulum swings other way also. Just as a technique missed can make difference , extra speed and strength can too in final moments . Guess the debate would be “ how much ? “ and “what is more important ?” And “ technique is not just a series of moves in sequence . It’s how well you express movement for your particular body.

Keenan has a good video where he explains this on YouTube . It’s a vid where he addresses a class in q and a session .he says “some people think that a high level guy has wayyyy better technique When he really probably is wayyyy Better at moving his body than you .” I would argue that Peds can add to your physical attributes which will carry over to “ technique .” By the way when Roger beat Buchecha he was the most jacked he’s ever been. Not saying he was on peds and not saying that’s why he tapped him , but I’m just saying .....

True . But pendulum swings other way also. Just as a technique missed can make difference , extra speed and strength can too in final moments . Guess the debate would be “ how much ? “ and “what is more important ?” And “ technique is not just a series of moves in sequence . It’s how well you express movement for your particular body.

Keenan has a good video where he explains this on YouTube . It’s a vid where he addresses a class in q and a session .he says “some people think that a high level guy has wayyyy better technique When he really probably is wayyyy Better at moving his body than you .” I would argue that Peds can add to your physical attributes which will carry over to “ technique .” By the way when Roger beat Buchecha he was the most jacked he’s ever been. Not saying he was on peds and not saying that’s why he tapped him , but I’m just saying .....

Really? He looked smaller to me. Skinnier I mean.

Really? He looked smaller to me. Skinnier I mean.
Actually u may be right . I think pic I saw was months before the second buchecha match . He looked JACKED. Rewatched second buchecha match again and you’re right ...he looks slimmer.

Last but not least, he needs that hot married trainer with extra pointy nipples and an almost X-rated instagram account ... Teach Keenan how to eat right and put him on a BB program bruh...

Wait what? Married?

I saw a ring in a couple pics while I was uh.... Doing grappling related research on her instagram...

So Gordon's 'trainer' (PED connect) who he is slamming on the side is also potentially married to a guy that would have to be a cuck...god damn what a mess.

Gordan is 23, with bleached hair and an obsession with Jiu-Jitsu and ab selfies. I doubt he's married.

When Keenan Kai James left TLI for Atos, the Internet exploded and was ready to anoint him the greatest American bJJ player of all time and a LOCK for bJJ Blackbelt World Champion.

Since then, he hasn't come close to matching his meteoric raise at the coloured belt level, and at this point I'd be impressed if he could beat Gordon RAMSAY, never mind Gordon Ryan in a grappling match.
Pans 2018 was going to be his big comeback, but he just lost to Leandro Lo, who himself was just exposed as an overrated can by Craig Jones.

Maybe it's timer for a move to DDS?

Well, if ATOS becomes a bunch of rapists perhaps he will change teams again.

No doubt . But at the highest levels it often doesn’t come down to technical proficiency . Game of inches . They’re ALL super technical beasts . I contend that his supplement regimen can add the” inches” to his game
View attachment 354895
It won’t make you more “ technical”but can make someone great even better.

Lo's post-bulk game has evolved to be even more inches-oriented than it was before. He doesn't engage much in technical battles, just hanging far on the outside looking for quick strike explosive passes and takedowns. Even his guard has trended more toward simple sweeps with power-oriented finishes. His stalling when ahead has risen to hall of fame levels.

Lo's post-bulk game has evolved to be even more inches-oriented than it was before. He doesn't engage much in technical battles, just hanging far on the outside looking for quick strike explosive passes and takedowns. Even his guard has trended more toward simple sweeps with power-oriented finishes. His stalling when ahead has risen to hall of fame levels.
Glad someone else feels this way.

I've become less of a fan of Lo's style over the past year.

I never cared that he didn't sub a lot of guys. But now he's starting to seem like he's doing a ton of gaming the system, rules, and mat space to the point where it's kind of annoying to watch.

Glad someone else feels this way.

I've become less of a fan of Lo's style over the past year.

I never cared that he didn't sub a lot of guys. But now he's starting to seem like he's doing a ton of gaming the system, rules, and mat space to the point where it's kind of annoying to watch.

It’s like Lo watched Tanquinho’s game and thought ‘that’s it, the game I wanna evolve towards.’

It’s like Lo watched Tanquinho’s game and thought ‘that’s it, the game I wanna evolve towards.’
Honestly I almost referenced Tanquinho in my post but decided not to.

Back