Should I cheat or ask for permission?

Sex is intimate, but intimacy isn’t necessarily always sex. That is a low amount, and I know from personal experience that when you drop to 2-3 per month it’ll soon become 2-3 times per year, and then the couple splits or both parties live on fucking miserable.

You can do the easy thing here, and cheat. Or you can walk the hard path and talk to her, tell her you’re not happy with the current sexual situation and that you NEED change. But you may also need to take a step back and figure out why her libido is low, why she doesn’t want you nailing her. Women’s sexuality is like 90% mental and 10% physical. Maybe YOU’RE not fulfilling some of her desires in some aspects of your relationship. This is a two way street and there is no black and white. Ask yourself what you could do to help get her juices flowing.
Re: intimacy, that's the problem. I need intimacy. To my wife, sex is all that matters. I need more. And it's why what I'm seeking outside our marriage won't be sex.

To be clear, I have talked to my wife before. Her last e-mail to me on the issue was: "Having to seriously consider whether I would be okay with that made me realize how awful it made me feel and how unlikely I would be able to pretend to be happy in that situation.", and that if she was being honest, this was likely to end in divorce. This was in August.

What exactly are you looking to do with the other woman? I’m getting sub vibes here.

What exactly are you looking to do with the other woman? I’m getting sub vibes here.
Yes, the plan is for her to tie me to her bed and torture me, among other fucked up shit. She's somehow more fucked in the head than I am.

ask first and if she says no, cheat. duh.

So wait you’re saying you want “intimacy” and not sex which your wife won’t give you

What is intimacy to you? Cuddling?

Yes, the plan is for her to tie me to her bed and torture me, among other fucked up shit. She's somehow more fucked in the head than I am.

You’re gonna wake up tied to a bed one day while your wife cucks you.

You won’t like the kinky stuff anymore while you have to watch Tyrone lay the pipe down and there isn’t shit you can do about it but cry.

And hope to hell the kids yours

And hope to hell the kids yours
Funny enough, the first time I complained of intimacy issues, my wife suggested an open marriage, and then I immediately questioned our son's paternity. My wife has never been more pissed at me than that day.

Funny enough, the first time I complained of intimacy issues, my wife suggested an open marriage, and then I immediately questioned our son's paternity. My wife has never been more pissed at me than that day.

So she suggested open marriage and you are wondering about permission to get strange?

Sounds like she’s already given the permission and she’s probunlay getting it already too

And, since it needs to be said, my wife and I have an 18 month old son, and another boy due in March. Divorce is just not something I want.

Then quit tryna bang other chicks all the time.

/thread

This seems like a troll job, tbh.

Do you need a new iPad? Either way, both of those choices will get you one.

My wife is 5 months pregnant and doesn't even look pregnant. Again, she's a fucking 10.

Wait a sec.... you're bitching about your intimate needs not being met, and strongly considering fucking another woman, while your wife is knocked up with your kid.

Holy shit, bro.

Wait a sec.... you're bitching about your intimate needs not being met, and strongly considering fucking another woman, while your wife is knocked up with your kid.

Holy shit, bro.

First world problems: the guy

Back