Should I cheat or ask for permission?

You don’t like blowjobs?

Does she like to give them? Maybe she wants to have some oral to spice it up and all you want to do is put it in.

Do you go down on her?

Maybe if you went down on her and let her suck on it every now and then she’d tie you up and hit you or whatever the fuck it is that you want.

If she likes to give head and is hot I’ll swap you, mine decided that now we have a family that’s not something she’s required to do anymore. If you want her to tie you up and beat you just leave your socks on the floor. That would do it.

I’m almost at the point now where I would cheat for a blowjob.

Or pay for one a month at a message place

This is almost as sad as OP.

Some of you are fucking idiots. This is a very uncommon thing and you’re calling it another reason marriage is bad. Some marriages are bad, some are good. Living your entire life alone sounds like a miserable fucking existence to me, but I don’t go around preaching marriage to people. Not sure why people think anyone else gives a shit about their thoughts on marriage, but we don’t.
You and a few others are preaching just as much as me. If you don't like my opinion, feel free to ignore it or use logic or facts besides 'I don't like it and you're a fucking idiot' to make your point because you sound like an imbecile.

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce and 97% of alimony is paid by men. If being alone still sounds miserable to you then you're welcome to your opinion but to simply declare that all other views and preferences besides your own hold less value shows ignorance and immaturity on your part.

TS is in a marriage in which his needs are not being met and I being single am able to have my need for companionship met both sexually and emotionally so consider that there are alternative ways to live your life besides the narrow viewpoint to which you prescribe, idiot.

You and a few others are preaching just as much as me. If you don't like my opinion, feel free to ignore it or use logic or facts besides 'I don't like it and you're a fucking idiot' to make your point because you sound like an imbecile.

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce and 97% of alimony is paid by men. If being alone still sounds miserable to you then you're welcome to your opinion but to simply declare that all other views and preferences besides your own hold less value shows ignorance and immaturity on your part.

TS is in a marriage in which his needs are not being met and I being single am able to have my need for companionship met both sexually and emotionally so consider that there are alternative ways to live your life besides the narrow viewpoint to which you prescribe, idiot.
Us telling him they need counseling to work on their marriage isn’t at all the same as you flapping your gums about how great you think being single is. We don’t give a fuck. We were all single at one time too. The fact is, he’s married and they should work on fixing problems. If people weren’t so fucking lazy, more marriages would last.

Us telling him they need counseling to work on their marriage isn’t at all the same as you flapping your gums about how great you think being single is. We don’t give a fuck. We were all single at one time too. The fact is, he’s married and they should work on fixing problems. If people weren’t so fucking lazy, more marriages would last.
If you don't give a fuck, then don't reply to my comment. I've also been married and will share my opinion about it whenever I want, just like you want to flap your gums about counseling. Saying 'we think this' ie. 'Groupthink says this therefore it's probably true' offers no credibility to your statements unlike the factual statistics I provided.

You can run your mouth until your blue in the face about why marriage should work if only guys were less selfish and more willing to jerk off and go to therapy but the fact of the matter is that over half of marriages end in divorce and it's usually not the man that initiates the separation, you blue pill white knight.

If you don't give a fuck, then don't reply to my comment. I've also been married and will share my opinion about it whenever I want, just like you want to flap your gums about counseling. Saying 'we think this' ie. 'Groupthink says this therefore it's probably true' offers no credibility to your statements unlike the factual statistics I provided.

You can run your mouth until your blue in the face about why marriage should work if only guys were less selfish and more willing to jerk off and go to therapy but the fact of the matter is that over half of marriages end in divorce and it's usually not the man that initiates the separation, you blue pill white knight.
The discussion is regarding a married couple. If you have nothing to contribute, why are you here?

The discussion is regarding a married couple. If you have nothing to contribute, why are you here?
Because I have an opinion to share just like you. That's the reason we're all here. Duh.

Because I have an opinion to share just like you. That's the reason we're all here. Duh.
I guess I don’t get it. Telling him how bad marriage is isn’t helping at all. At least, its not in this discussion.

I guess I don’t get it. Telling him how bad marriage is isn’t helping at all. At least, its not in this discussion.
From my perspective, there's no salvaging the relationship. Going to therapy is not a terrible idea, especially because he has kids involved, but it's highly unlikely that it will work. That's my opinion and I hope for the sake of his children that I'm wrong. Should he not be able to work things out with his wife, then in my opinion he should take it as a lesson learned and not marry again.

Back