Should I cheat or ask for permission? | Page 10

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by EndlessCritic, Nov 12, 2017.

1. koolinkunming Silver Belt

koolinkunming
    This is almost as sad as OP.

2. Robocok Purple Belt

Robocok
    You and a few others are preaching just as much as me. If you don't like my opinion, feel free to ignore it or use logic or facts besides 'I don't like it and you're a fucking idiot' to make your point because you sound like an imbecile.

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce and 97% of alimony is paid by men. If being alone still sounds miserable to you then you're welcome to your opinion but to simply declare that all other views and preferences besides your own hold less value shows ignorance and immaturity on your part.

TS is in a marriage in which his needs are not being met and I being single am able to have my need for companionship met both sexually and emotionally so consider that there are alternative ways to live your life besides the narrow viewpoint to which you prescribe, idiot.

3. mjmj Black Belt

mjmj
    Us telling him they need counseling to work on their marriage isn’t at all the same as you flapping your gums about how great you think being single is. We don’t give a fuck. We were all single at one time too. The fact is, he’s married and they should work on fixing problems. If people weren’t so fucking lazy, more marriages would last.

4. Robocok Purple Belt

Robocok
    If you don't give a fuck, then don't reply to my comment. I've also been married and will share my opinion about it whenever I want, just like you want to flap your gums about counseling. Saying 'we think this' ie. 'Groupthink says this therefore it's probably true' offers no credibility to your statements unlike the factual statistics I provided.

You can run your mouth until your blue in the face about why marriage should work if only guys were less selfish and more willing to jerk off and go to therapy but the fact of the matter is that over half of marriages end in divorce and it's usually not the man that initiates the separation, you blue pill white knight.

5. mjmj Black Belt

mjmj
    The discussion is regarding a married couple. If you have nothing to contribute, why are you here?

6. Robocok Purple Belt

Robocok
    Because I have an opinion to share just like you. That's the reason we're all here. Duh.

7. mjmj Black Belt

mjmj
    I guess I don’t get it. Telling him how bad marriage is isn’t helping at all. At least, its not in this discussion.

8. Robocok Purple Belt

Robocok
    From my perspective, there's no salvaging the relationship. Going to therapy is not a terrible idea, especially because he has kids involved, but it's highly unlikely that it will work. That's my opinion and I hope for the sake of his children that I'm wrong. Should he not be able to work things out with his wife, then in my opinion he should take it as a lesson learned and not marry again.