Should I be worried about muscle?

Bro Fuk the weight training it's only gonna hold u back look at guys like Nate Diaz and Maia they are all frame no muscle so they have much better cardio and are faster it's better to be all frame cut to bout 8% body fat so you'll actually be the biggest guy your opponent may have muscle but you have a bigger body

Bro Fuk the weight training it's only gonna hold u back look at guys like Nate Diaz and Maia they are all frame no muscle so they have much better cardio and are faster it's better to be all frame cut to bout 8% body fat so you'll actually be the biggest guy your opponent may have muscle but you have a bigger body
Says the guy who is 75 lbs over his weight class.

yeah, lifting weights is no way to get better. Slower doesn't equal better.

i was trolling round i can tell i got to you though its funny i smile

So glad you told me, I was legit amazed at your stupidity but now thankfully I know you're just a c*nt.

Phew.

So glad you told me, I was legit amazed at your stupidity but now thankfully I know you're just a c*nt.

Phew.
or you just dont have a clue when to catch sarcasm or tell when someones fuckin around

or you just dont have a clue when to catch sarcasm or tell when someones fuckin around

You're asking people to pull subtlety and nuance out of *your* writing?

Now that's funny right there.

You're asking people to pull subtlety and nuance out of *your* writing?

Now that's funny right there.
no worries you just don't have much of a personality most "fighters" don't.

no worries you just don't have much of a personality most "fighters" don't.

636234662121623180-1203568324_giphy.gif

Back