Should I ask this hooter waitress for her number again?

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Basically an exact week before the Whittaker/Romero fight on a friday. I was at hooters with my then girlfriend.. She was hot and Dominican. Anyways so she dared me to get our blue eyed tan waitress's number and I was like, Ok watch me then lol. "Hey so I see you wrote a heart on my recipient.. We should hang out sometime, Open a bottle of grape-juice" She was like "Im actually not looking for a relationship right now"
But we kept talking and I found out shes from Lebanon and shes 19 where Im 21. We told her we were siblings lol, and so on.
She was like Wow thats so cool, And im Like so.. How bout that number haha.
Shes like yeah, And proceeds to write it down with my girl in awe that I done it lol.
"We should all have drinks sometime, you guys are really cool."
So I ended up not keeping the number anyways because I was loyal to that girl.. BIG MISTAKE.. Anyways I was wondering If I can go back either this week or next week when Ik she works with a better haircut, and be like

"Heyy I came because you guys have AMAZING Buffalo wings. I actually came because I lost your number." And then I can ask to come to the city where I live and hang out when shes free or w.e. Thoughts? Or is it to late.. Lol. Like I lost my chance to get with a blue eyed model. Her body was literally a 10 lol. Its more my ego than anything that wants to bang her to say I did it.

Ok so about 3 or 4 weeks ago I was at hooters with my then girlfriend.. She was hot and Dominican. Anyways so she dared me to get our blue eyed tan waitress's number and I was like, Ok watch me then lol. "Hey so I see you wrote a heart on my recipient.. We should hang out sometime, Open a bottle of grape-juice" She was like "Im actually not looking for a relationship right now"
But we kept talking and I found out shes from Lebanon and shes 19 where Im 21. We told her we were siblings lol, and so on.
Shes like yeah, And proceeds to write it down with my girl in awe that I done it lol.
So I ended up not keeping the number anyways because I was loyal to that girl.. BIG MISTAKE.. Anyways I was wondering If I can go back either this week or next week when Ik she works with a better haircut, and be like

"Heyy I came because you guys have AMAZING Buffalo wings. I actually came because I lost your number." And then I can ask to come to the city where I live and hang out when shes free or w.e. Thoughts? Or is it to late.. Lol. Like I lost my chance to get with a blue eyed model. Her body was literally a 10 lol. Its more my ego than anything that wants to bang her to say I did it.

i mean....you're kind of an asshole....

giphy.gif

This is the UFC section. Just add that Chuck Lidell was sitting right next to you guys and it is all good.

your ego wants you to bang her because her body is a 10. Like, I get it, I'm a guy too, but she's a human being dude....Also seems like you're cheating on your girl, so yeah you're kind of an asshole.

Ok so about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Basically an exact week before the Whittaker/Romero fight on a friday. I was at hooters with my then girlfriend.. She was hot and Dominican. Anyways so she dared me to get our blue eyed tan waitress's number and I was like, Ok watch me then lol. "Hey so I see you wrote a heart on my recipient.. We should hang out sometime, Open a bottle of grape-juice" She was like "Im actually not looking for a relationship right now"

u sound beta

your ego wants you to bang her because her body is a 10. Like, I get it, I'm a guy too, but she's a human being dude....Also seems like you're cheating on your girl, so yeah you're kind of an asshole.

FIRST OFF. Girls think like that as well. Second. My girl BROKE UP with me recnetly, even after I threw away that girls number because Im loyal af and liked her. Ill prob end up liking this girl too. But dont act like at first girls want a relationship. No they just want to bang as well. Relax xD

I Banged a huge fake titted hooters girl once. They aren’t the brightest bulb in the shed that’s all I know

You're seeking advice from Shertards (myself included).

Think about that.

Back