Should Hollywood go USADA/anti-TRT so millenials can be male movie stars

Not when my favorite power bottom boy toy stalks me on SD. I am feeling a bit randy, Randy.

But it be killing da sperm counts.
<36>

This guy can't even stay on topic in his own thread. He can't fight the urge to talk about young boys and gay lovin

I remember the Congressional hearings on steroids in baseball.

The committee chair of the hearings was Rep. Henry Waxman.

Waxman represented Hollywood (literally, his district was Hollywood, CA).

I found that odd.

Sure, go after the baseball players who show up to spring training with 20 lbs. of chemically enhanced added muscle because they are supposed to be role models for kids, but don't bat an eye regarding actors that put on 30 lbs. of chemically enhanced muscle for a role in a movie.

Remember kids, you can't take steroids to hit a ball with a stick. But, you can take steroids if you make a powerful Congressman's district money.

<36>

This guy can't even stay on topic in his own thread. He can't fight the urge to talk about young boys and gay lovin

So you are a young boy??? Sounds sexy.

I remember the Congressional hearings on steroids in baseball.

The committee chair of the hearings was Rep. Henry Waxman.

Waxman represented Hollywood (literally, his district was Hollywood, CA).

I found that odd.

Sure, go after the baseball players who show up to spring training with 20 lbs. of chemically enhanced added muscle because they are supposed to be role models for kids, but don't bat an eye regarding actors that put on 30 lbs. of chemically enhanced muscle for a role in a movie.

Remember kids, you can't take steroids to hit a ball with a stick. But, you can take steroids if you make a powerful Congressman's district money.

I didn't know Sammy Sosa turned white until like a month ago.

you still need a script

Every actor in hollywood needs a script.

Back