Should Harvard acknowledge that Senator Warren is not a "woman of color."

Did Elizabeth Warren commit fraud?

• Total voters
Pretty sure it wasn't on any job application, just a faculty directory, which was created from a survey sent annually to law school faculty. Harvard and UPenn deny that her ethnicity was ever mentioned during the hiring process.

So it's even more of a non-issue, got it thanks.

@Amerikuracana

I've made this mistake before but it's a bad idea to ask a question in a thread title and then have a different question for the poll. People don't pay attention and the results aren't useful usually.

If you want to erase the poll or ditch the thread, I won't cry. Can you edit poll questions? Probably lol

If you want to erase the poll or ditch the thread, I won't cry. Can you edit poll questions? Probably lol

I can if you would like it changed. Just a suggestion. Wasn't a comment as a mod.

Fucking poll and title changed
I demand a recount

"Commit fraud" is bad language, because it implies illegality.. But legality aside, it can still be somewhat valid. "Were her claims at Harvard fraudulent?"

What retard looks at her dna evidence or her skin and family tree and assumes she is anything other than white as foookk.

If racial purity standards aren't defined on the form then it can go both ways.

People with 0.009% African ancestry should start identifying themselves as African-American black on college application forms.

<21>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back