Should fighters be allowed to wear goggles?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Small ones. I think for certain fighters with eye poking reputations, they should. I get the band might be considered a choking device, but no one's actually going to do that.

R1-COBALT-GOGGLE_1600x.jpg

That would get in the way real fast on the ground.

i hope your not serious

Only if they're fighting Ponz or Jones

Small ones. I think for certain fighters with eye poking reputations, they should. I get the band might be considered a choking device, but no one's actually going to do that.

Yeah, why should they see clearly their opponents, referee, cage...

Fighters would be breathing on each other trying to fog them up... kinda like the way some guys cover the other guys mouth

Fighters would be breathing on each other to try to fog them up lol... kinda like the way some guys cover the other guys mouth to restrict their breathing

Fighters would be breathing on each other trying to fog them up... kinda like the way some guys cover the other guys mouth

Haha I just laughed so hard picturing this!

and SCREW YOU because I'm at work and not supposed to go on any sites not relating to work. Almost got me caught! o_O

This is embarrassing coming from an 08'...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back