Should Conor's Boxing Coach Be Fired? (Admits not prepared for strategy Floyd revealed before fight)

Should Conor's boxing coach be fired?

• Total voters
No that's just a little Connie team slogan to make him feel better about losing. He hasn't learned shit. He gassed out to Diaz 1 then gasssed out to diaz 2 then gassed out to Floyd.

He won the second Diaz fight, so that shouldn't be on your list.

And a 12-round boxing match can't be compared to a 5-round MMA fight.

She has decent speed, but that isn't much power. Not to mention, look where she is actually landing on the gloves. Her accuracy is pretty bad. Not sure why that would impress anyone. I haven't and don't watch really any girl spar or hit pads or fight outside of JJ. Is this good for a female or something? Her footwork isn't even very good. Her chin is held way too high. Men can get by with these things due to their athleticism if they have the reflextions, females can't.

I don't know about "reflextions", but this is a 2012 Olympic gold medalist, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

He won the second Diaz fight, so that shouldn't be on your list.

And a 12-round boxing match can't be compared to a 5-round MMA fight.

He "won" on points. Nut huggers keep talking about how MMA is "real fighting" yet they conveniently forget that at the end of the 5th Nate had taken Conor down, raining punches down on him as the bell rang. Conor had done enough in the earlier rounds to win on points. If that fight went for another minute, McQuitter would have tapped out.

I don't have to exclude the 2nd Diaz fight because I was talking about gassing out. Conor gassed out. Sure he had a minor second wind but that only worked because Nate was also tired and throwing pillow fists at Conor. Conor gassed out.

12 rounds boxing match of 3 minutes/round is 36 minutes. 5 round MMA match of 5 minutes/round is 25 minutes. Conor gassed out by 9th round in the boxing match. End of the 9th round in boxing is 27 minutes, just a little over a full MMA match. Conor was gassed before the end of the 9th. Conor gasses. It's a fact. He hasn't learned a damn thing.

He "won" on points. Nut huggers keep talking about how MMA is "real fighting" yet they conveniently forget that at the end of the 5th Nate had taken Conor down, raining punches down on him as the bell rang.

Did he win the second fight or not?

Yes or no?

Don't change the subject to what you think "nut huggers" believe about "real fighting." That's neither here nor there.

The second Diaz fight is excluded. Conor was choked out in the first fight and he won the second fight on points. His team's slogan of "Win or Learn" was confirmed.

12 rounds boxing match of 3 minutes/round is 36 minutes. 5 round MMA match of 5 minutes/round is 25 minutes. Conor gassed out by 9th round in the boxing match.

That's like saying because I can run at a good clip for 25 minutes, that I ought to be able to swim at a good clip for 25 minutes, too. Different types of fighting require different types of cardio. I bet Conor wouldn't last 10 minutes in a straight grappling match. Fortunately for him, he doesn't have to.

She has decent speed, but that isn't much power. Not to mention, look where she is actually landing on the gloves. Her accuracy is pretty bad. Not sure why that would impress anyone. I haven't and don't watch really any girl spar or hit pads or fight outside of JJ. Is this good for a female or something? Her footwork isn't even very good. Her chin is held way too high. Men can get by with these things due to their athleticism if they have the reflextions, females can't.
Katie Taylor is awesome and would wreck JJ standing.

Conor should've went with a tried and tested world championship level boxing trainer. Considering he was trained by a bunch of imbeciles and had no consistent top quality sparring partners, he done ok .

Did he win the second fight or not?

Yes or no?

Don't change the subject to what you think "nut huggers" believe about "real fighting." That's neither here nor there.

The second Diaz fight is excluded. Conor was choked out in the first fight and he won the second fight on points. His team's slogan of "Win or Learn" was confirmed.

That's like saying because I can run at a good clip for 25 minutes, that I ought to be able to swim at a good clip for 25 minutes, too. Different types of fighting require different types of cardio. I bet Conor wouldn't last 10 minutes in a straight grappling match. Fortunately for him, he doesn't have to.

Shut the fuck up, you changed the topic.

What I said: He hasn't learned shit. He gassed out to Diaz 1 then gasssed out to diaz 2 then gassed out to Floyd.

Did he gas out to Diaz in the 2nd fight- Yes or no? You're thick so I'll answer the question. He gassed out to Diaz so he did not LEARN shit. The fact that he won on points when the bell rang just before he was going to get nate-raped is irrelevant. He gassed out. He didn't gas out as bad as he did in Diaz 1, but he still gassed out. Everyone saw it. I was in an Irish bar and every one including nut huggers were saying "Oh shit he's gassed out again". Yes he came back a bit and did enough to survive the 5 rounds, but he won on points based on the work he did BEFORE gassing out. He didn't come back to do more damage on Nate. Nate mounted him and was ready to feed him cholo cock.

Did he gas out to Floyd - Yes or no? He gassed, didn't learn shit.

Win or learn? Fuck off, he hasn't learned anything and he admitted as much after the Floyd fight. "I get a lil woobly. I dunno what it is, me legs just go a bit wobbly, it's joost fetigue. It's sumthin I have ta figoor oot"

Translated as: "I keep fucking gassing out, I'm not doing the Learning part in Win or Learn"

our strategy shoulda been to tell conor not to hit mayweder's gloves shoulder and chest, he should hit his face instead. oh well too late, he woulda won if we told him that and he didnt get dizzy.

Strawman argument. Floyd and other boxers didn't challenge Conor to an MMA match. They didn't say that MMA fighters were shit, that they could dominate them, knock em out in 1 round, that "I am MMA".

Boxers stayed in their own lane and respected the other sport. They didn't claim they could transfer and dominate. There was a while back one idiot - a great boxer but an idiot, Toney who challenged and got submitted - Lost to Couture. Conor is MMA's version of Toney. An idiot who thought he could take it to a retired 40 y.o defensive boxer, yet got TKO'd by said defensive boxer who decided that Conor was such a pillow fisted putz that he could attack him with impunity. Walked. Him. Down.

Conor is a gasser. I guarantee you that if they do a Diaz III fight he WILL gas out by round 4 or earlier if it again goes the distance. Guaranteed. It's not a cardio thing. It's a head and balls thing. #bringyourballs

Shut the fuck up, you changed the topic.

What I said: He hasn't learned shit. He gassed out to Diaz 1 then gasssed out to diaz 2 then gassed out to Floyd.

I didn't change the topic, you little twit. You did.

Now answer the question: Did Conor win the 2nd Diaz fight? Yes or no?

If he won, then his cardio wasn't the same problem it was the first fight.

End of story, and end of lesson.

Did he gas out to Diaz in the 2nd fight- Yes or no?

Conor won the fight, which is all that matters. His cardio did not prevent him from winning the fight as it did in the first fight.

Did he gas out to Floyd - Yes or no? He gassed, didn't learn shit.

It's a different game. Totally different and the cardio requirements are different.

Conor is a gasser. I guarantee you that if they do a Diaz III fight he WILL gas out by round 4 or earlier if it again goes the distance. Guaranteed. It's not a cardio thing. It's a head and balls thing. #bringyourballs

All that matters is whether Conor wins the fight or not. He's not required to follow your same dumb logic that the rest of us dumped in grade school.

I didn't change the topic, you little twit. You did.

Now answer the question: Did Conor win the 2nd Diaz fight? Yes or no?

If he won, then his cardio wasn't the same problem it was the first fight.

End of story, and end of lesson.

Conor won the fight, which is all that matters. His cardio did not prevent him from winning the fight as it did in the first fight.

It's a different game. Totally different and the cardio requirements are different.

Nice straw mans twerp. Conor lucked into barely surviving against Diaz II because of the good work/dumb Diaz in the earlier rounds. Sure I'll give him some improvement over Diaz I but not enough to win convincingly. He lucked into it, that's why everyone wants to see a Diaz III. It's a hollow victory when your early work fails to stop your opponent and the fight finishes with you getting lit up and mounted. Fuck that kind of victory. He learned fuck all.

If you want to see learning, look at Floyd vs Maidana I compared to Maidana II. Floyd barely won Maidana I. But he learned his errors and dominated in Maidana II. Same with all his rematches.

You're a Conor nut hugger, don't try and pretend you have any sort of valid argument. If you actually had half a clue of what you were talking about, you'd never be a nut hugger defending Conor's piss poor stamina. The man has no stamina at the elite level. Not in MMA and certainly not in boxing, and that is a fact.

It sure the fuck is. That's why he should have stayed in his own lane if he was really serious about being competitive in a fight. He has shitty stamina even for MMA, what the fuck was he thinking he could do 12 rounds in boxing? Yeah you know it.

But good on him for getting the real $$$$ from boxing rather than the scraps that Dana feeds out in UFC. Shows what good marketing can do. Let's not pretend he did well though cos he did shit. Walked. Down. All. Night.

Then TKO'd.

Back