Should Conor be stripped again?

Should Conor be stripped of his LW belt?

• Total voters
Yeah Tony should've fought a guy that's irrelevant for less pay without a belt involved at 170.

Connor did the same with Diaz 1, fight a lose lose situation with a contender/gatekeeper at best? The difference, McG fights and Tony made an excuse. Its now about money or belts.

Definitely...this boxing match with Mayweather and the possible other mma vs boxers in boxing matches has the potential to make all of MMA look bad...especially to the casuals
Only to the casuals, boxing a completely different sport.

It probably doesnt really matter tbh. It just opens up more options. People still consider him FW champ.

If he fights Floyd, he'll probably come back lighter and could go back to FW to fight Edgar/Holloway/Aldo or whoevers got the belt.

That would be a smarter move than fighting Ferg after such a long time away from MMA. Meanwhile, Ferg would be talking trash and building his brand for a "superfight"
i consider him a guy that has never defended a belt and has no interest in doing so, this way he can say he never lost a belt from losing (if he is stripped)

With this situation where, McG is fighting Floyd in another sport, the Kha/Ton fight was necessary as a interim but, one ran away or bailed last minute. Call it what you will. Punk move when it could have been a saved fight with a purse loss for not making weight. Dude is a can crusher and ducks.

When you say, rightful challengers? Who? Tony ducked MJ. Kha ducked tony. Nate is semi retired ducked Ton. Its a circus and McG is not stopping the division. Fighters are being divas like GSP now ducking Bisping.
You need to smoke better shit.

and in just 13 seconds that streak was over
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif
And no rematch. ???

Only to the casuals, boxing a completely different sport.
I understand that boxing is a completely different sport, but what I'm saying is this fight will gain so much notoriety that not one person will not know about it....

So if and when Conor loses a boxing match to Mayweather ( which is highly likely) I guarantee Mayweather is going to address boxing > Mma...
And for us that know better and know that Conor would absolutely destroy Mayweather in an Mma fight, we are going to have to deal with the meatheads who don't...The ones that are going to be saying "yeah man I told you a boxer can beat up an Mma fighter! I told you!"

I dont think it matters. Strip him of another title he never lost while he makes more than any MMA fighter ever has in 1 night. He will just come back and destroy whoever holds the belt.

I'm pretty sure the UFC wants this boxing match to happen... Why would they strip him?

Before his rise they meant something. They started at the same time as his first fight. His fight with Eddie sealed the deal on the rankings meaning nothing. Dana has admitted he will bend over for Conor and the other fighters hearing that is not a good look.
How did his fight with Eddie show that rankings mean nothing? It was a champ vs champ fight..

if he does a boxing match instead of defending, yes

How did his fight with Eddie show that rankings mean nothing? It was a champ vs champ fight..
He bypassed everyone in the deepest division in MMA after going 1-1 with Nate Diaz. Ya he definitely deserved that title shot right? Also think about it in reverse the people who are fighting to get that tittle shot have to wait for him to fight out of division and now box. He is definitely a gift to the sport.

if he does a boxing match instead of defending, yes

Turns down a 100mill + ppv buys for UFC peanuts? YEAH OK BUD.

Go back to flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order.

Mating call of the loser.Thanks for coming cuck.

Turns down a 100mill + ppv buys for UFC peanuts? YEAH OK BUD.

Go back to flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order.

Mating call of the loser.Thanks for coming cuck.

are you actually retarded? serious question. just want to make sure before I answer.

Back