Should Conor be stripped again?

Should Conor be stripped of his LW belt?

• Total voters
There was a interim title fight between Ton/Kha only they both no showed. Kha ran minutes before the fight to a magical hospital despite UFC having their own doctors. Ton ducked MJ.

Nate is semi retired and wont fight Tony.

3ornjRzK435CxNB1pC.gif
So the world stops because Khabib is unable to fight? Nate isn't a title contender. Let Barboza fight Tony for interim. Khabib is more deserving but he is currently not going to do that.

And not sure what's so funny? All this is because Conor can't/won't fight. If he started defending, problem solved.

Again, it was a champ vs champ fight. Why would he need any wins at 155?
Then why have rankings? What's the point of having rankings if you can jump ahead of line in a division where you have no fights? You made my point for me, thank you. Rankings are meaningless since his arrival.

I don't like Conor or his refusal to defend but 6 months is a little green especially with the recent birth of his child. If he fucks off for a year then sure.

I don't like Conor or his refusal to defend but 6 months is a little green especially with the recent birth of his child. If he fucks off for a year then sure.

If this was a first time thing I'd totally agree, but it's every single time he wins a belt.

I'm over it.

Doesn't mean anything against his legacy. They need to fight again. We've seen plenty of times where fighters lose the 1st fight of a trilogy and go on to win next two.

Aldo will always be a better champion than McGregor. Aldo wasn't gifted anything. Still fought after losing and regained his title. Don't ever try and make it seem like McGregor is a better competitor than Aldo.
Ridiculous. GSP is still defined by his loss to Serra, even though he destroyed him in the rematch. If I say "Hendo vs Bising", do you think of the boring decision or the gif we have seen a billion times?

Spectacular KOs, win or lose, define a career. Aldo is now "that guy who ran straight into Conor's left hand". Forget the title defense streak: it was ended in one punch.

Ridiculous. GSP is still defined by his loss to Serra, even though he destroyed him in the rematch. If I say "Hendo vs Bising", do you think of the boring decision or the gif we have seen a billion times?

Spectacular KOs, win or lose, define a career. Aldo is now "that guy who ran straight into Conor's left hand". Forget the title defense streak: it was ended in one punch.
One look at you're profile pic, I need not to say more.

BIASED MUCH?

If this was a first time thing I'd totally agree, but it's every single time he wins a belt.

I'm over it.
Understandable and his preferential treatment is bullshit. By years end, no defenses should equal no title.

Yes he should be stripped, but the UFC are not going to.

In the slim chance that McGregor beats Mayweather, they will parade it in the face of the universe how "their champ" beat the 49-0 legend in boxing.

UFC will let the belt rust just for that.

That does not make any sense, because it would be even more impressive to say that a non - UFC champ beat Mayweather in boxing.

Nope. UFC loves interim titles. Just give Ferguson an opponent that will make it to the octagon. Conor should be back by the end of the year.

Of course! Who here isn't? Find me one unbiased Sherdoggers and I'll do your bidding, forever. Until then,

Geonor bless.
There are plenty of people on here who aren't biased, including myself. Rashad Evans is my favorite fighter of all time, but I don't sugarcoat shit for him. I praise him when he does well and I'm critical of him when he has bad performances. His last fight against Kelly was atrocious and he looked like he's never trained before. I have no shame in calling a spade a spade.

That's the difference between you and I.

There are plenty of people on here who aren't biased, including myself. Rashad Evans is my favorite fighter of all time, but I don't sugarcoat shit for him. I praise him when he does well and I'm critical of him when he has bad performances. His last fight against Kelly was atrocious and he looked like he's never trained before. I have no shame in calling a spade a spade.

That's the difference between you and I.
No. The difference is that I know what bias is. It doesn't need to be heavy bias and it doesn't mean you don't criticize your guy. Bias can be good sometime. GSP is from my home town, runs at the indoor track at my gym. Because of that, I am biased towards him since forever.

That means I dig deep when I do my research. That means I follow outlets related to him and his promo team, to stay informed. I create threads, I follow GSP on twitter, facebook and instagram. I'm no fanatic but he's my favorite fighter. I am biased.

But not holy you, no sir.

Please aware us on your genius fight iQ. I know you developed it flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order. God knows you understand economics and ROI with your mcdonalds salary.

Mad?
Am I mad? No, I can't even tell which part of my post you're so upset about. You sure seem mad though, for some strange reason.

ANY fighter who does not defend in more than 9 months should be stripped.

No. The difference is that I know what bias is. It doesn't need to be heavy bias and it doesn't mean you don't criticize your guy. Bias can be good sometime. GSP is from my home town, runs at the indoor track at my gym. Because of that, I am biased towards him since forever.

That means I dig deep when I do my research. That means I follow outlets related to him and his promo team, to stay informed. I create threads, I follow GSP on twitter, facebook and instagram. I'm no fanatic but he's my favorite fighter. I am biased.

But not holy you, no sir.
You're the definition of a nutthugger.
End of argument.

So the world stops because Khabib is unable to fight? Nate isn't a title contender. Let Barboza fight Tony for interim. Khabib is more deserving but he is currently not going to do that.

Kha was more deserving until he ran away last minute before his fight. UFC has doctors. This is unacceptable and due to that, he will never fight McG ever.

Tony ducked MJ. He could have fought. Nate vs Tony or have Tony fight Barboza who he used a illegal kick anyway. Rematch MJ who beat Tony.

I can agree with you on let Barboza fight but, the division is full of divas, talking more, and complaing then actually fighting.

Meanwhile, McGoat is cashing in on a 100mill.

And not sure what's so funny? All this is because Conor can't/won't fight. If he started defending, problem solved.

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

No. Not solved because there is no consensus #1.

Kha ran away before his fight with lame excuse. Tony ducked MJ. Nate is in retirement.

WAR MCGOAT

Then why have rankings? What's the point of having rankings if you can jump ahead of line in a division where you have no fights? You made my point for me, thank you. Rankings are meaningless since his arrival.
Being a champ is the highest rank you can be in the UFC... You new to the sport?

Back