Should Conor be stripped again?

Should Conor be stripped of his LW belt?

• Total voters
I would prefer an interim champion. Then if he won't fight the interim champion, then strip him.

NO. If the boxing fight is about to happen they probably need that belt for promotion, he can't have no titles, it will make him look like fake-champ if they can't write in articles that he is currently champ in a ufc division

Last edited:
Strip him. He has no intention of defending anything until there aren't anymore mountains to climb, at which point he'll likely retire. If he ever does come back to UFC 145 or 155 he knows he'll get an insta-title-shot, and should he win he'll just say that was his first defense and that he's been the real champ the whole time.

Lmao sad part is I can't tell if you're trolling or serious

Mcgregor is out getting that GWAP. Let call him Don El Gwapo because he is getting all kinds of money.

The LW division is crying, no showing fights or ducking. There could be a consensus interim right now but, nobody is stepping up.

Trolling? Me. Never. Just say it like it is and cucks freak the fuck out. I blame low testosterone.

Strip him. He has no intention of defending anything until there aren't anymore mountains to climb, at which point he'll likely retire. If he ever does come back to UFC 145 or 155 he knows he'll get an insta-title-shot, and should he win he'll just say that was his first defense and that he's been the real champ the whole time.

Please aware us on your genius fight iQ. I know you developed it flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order. God knows you understand economics and ROI with your mcdonalds salary.

Mad?

I would prefer an interim champion. Then if he won't fight the interim champion, then strip him.

There was a interim title fight between Ton/Kha only they both no showed. Kha ran minutes before the fight to a magical hospital despite UFC having their own doctors. Ton ducked MJ.

Nate is semi retired and wont fight Tony.

3ornjRzK435CxNB1pC.gif

let him keep the belt, and give us 2 interim champs. you can never have enough interim champions.

lol So naive.

They let him keep the championship just long enough for him to become a two-division champ, then he vacated it and acted as if he was stripped to save face.

I find it hard to believe that Conor willingly gave up his belt. Therefore he was stripped.

Connor did the same with Diaz 1, fight a lose lose situation with a contender/gatekeeper at best? The difference, McG fights and Tony made an excuse. Its now about money or belts.
So Dos Anjos injured 11 days prior to the event is the same as Tony making 155 and Khabib not showing up at the weigh-ins?

Absolutely, especially since he's perfectly healthy and capable of defending his title.

He bypassed everyone in the deepest division in MMA after going 1-1 with Nate Diaz. Ya he definitely deserved that title shot right? Also think about it in reverse the people who are fighting to get that tittle shot have to wait for him to fight out of division and now box. He is definitely a gift to the sport.
Yes he definitely deserved the shot as he was the champ of another division and had just knocked out the previous champ in spectacular fashion.

So Dos Anjos injured 11 days prior to the event is the same as Tony making 155 and Khabib not showing up at the weigh-ins?

Connor was going nuts about rematching Diaz who is naturally bigger, taller, got attributes; reach, height, etc. Tony made excuses not to rematch. If he was a bad ass, he would have punched out MJ or beat him up.

and in just 13 seconds that streak was over
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif
he mentioned the number of title defenses, not a streak. Jose's defenses are increasing, while Conner keeps avoiding stepping up to face challengers. Rematch with Nate, challenging at 155, maternity leave, chasing Mayweather... that's already 4 separate situations that involved skirting defenses. I think he's approachinh the point of stripping the title being the right thing to do, but facing a #1 or 2 contender seems to be a bigger "punishment".

Yes he definitely deserved the shot as he was the champ of another division and had just knocked out the previous champ in spectacular fashion.
Actually he was coming off going 1-1 against Nate Diaz bro....again how many wins did Conor have at 155 to deserve that shot?

Back