Should Connor thank Mayweather for preserving his brand?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's be honest do you really think TBE couldn't figure out a newbie in 1 round and fuck him up the next? Floyd was very generous with Connor and his fans, Gave him some rounds and got everybody happy. Now in a "real" fight the Irish boy would get torn apart. I bet Floyd was laughing in his strip club about the Paulie sparring session, and how easy the check would come. So to finish my thoughts Connor fans have a moral victory they will speak for life and not a embarrassing tale. Now macgobber can go back to the ufc and claim he lasted 10 round with a "composed" boxer.

#TBE BLESS

Conor did very well for a boxing match at least he didn't get murked like James Toney

Let's be honest do you really think TBE couldn't figure out a newbie in 1 round and fuck him up the next? Floyd was very generous with Connor and his fans, Gave him some rounds and got everybody happy. Now in a "real" fight the Irish boy would get torn apart. I bet Floyd was laughing in his strip club about the Paulie sparring session, and how easy the check would come. So to finish my thoughts Connor fans have a moral victory they will speak for life and not a embarrassing tale. Now macgobber can go back to the ufc and claim he lasted 10 round with a "composed" boxer.

#TBE BLESS

So wrong lol.

In a real fight Floyd would be fucked up.

Yes and no.

At the same time Floyd was protecting himself, no casual is talking about how much of a scam fight and squash match is was because their minds can't grasp that Floyd allowed it to go that long.

#TBE BLESS

Floyd got destroyed the 1st round. Haven't even had the oppurtunity to land a single shot. He turtled from the opening bell.

Conor did very well for a boxing match at least he didn't get murked like James Toney
1344973843458.gif

What you gonna do homie??
Floyd got hit repeatedly in the head. Continue to be ignorant... little a&shole.

{<jordan}

Got hit repeatedly in the head? He landed one uppercut that barely got Floyd's attention, and Floyd just let Conor throw his silly little slaps, to make it look like a fight.

This was PillowFists McGregory's "offense".

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

This is what it looks like when someone gets hit repeatedly in the head.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

{<jordan}

Got hit repeatedly in the head? He landed one uppercut that barely got Floyd's attention, and Floyd just let Conor throw his silly little slaps, to make it look like a fight.

This was PillowFists McGregory's "offense".

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

This is what it looks like when someone gets hit repeatedly in the head.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Don't come with this sh1t homie. You know that was not the 1st round. That's when Conor gassed himself out by the end of rd 10.

No, he didn't get hit repeatedly in the head. Go find me the pictures of all of those amazing hits to the head. Let's see how many you can find. Conor landed like 20% of everything he threw and the vast majority of those "landed" punches didn't really land flush or cause any damage at all. Again, that's why you won't be able to find a decent amount of pics or footage of those punches actually landing. The only reason Conor won that round was because Floyd didn't really try to do much. He just let Conor throw everything. This is exactly what he does in the gym against novices. EXACTLY!

Floyd only gained by not finishing Conor in the first round. He wanted this fight to seem legit and not some freak show. He wanted his 50th win to be against a guy who can box, not a clown who gets finished in the first. Floyd carried Conor through the entire fight for the benefit of his own legacy

No, he didn't get hit repeatedly in the head. Go find me the pictures of all of those amazing hits to the head. Let's see how many you can find. Conor landed like 20% of everything he threw and the vast majority of those "landed" punches didn't really land flush or cause any damage at all. Again, that's why you won't be able to find a decent amount of pics or footage of those punches actually landing. The only reason Conor won that round was because Floyd didn't really try to do much. He just let Conor throw everything. This is exactly what he does in the gym against novices. EXACTLY!

Floyd only gained by not finishing Conor in the first round. He wanted this fight to seem legit and not some freak show. He wanted his 50th win to be against a guy who can box, not a clown who gets finished in the first. Floyd carried Conor through the entire fight for the benefit of his own legacy

Interesting why did he arguably lose the 8th round if he was just getting rest in the first rounds?!? Or you will say there was no argument Conor won that round?

He should thank Dana and the ufc for that and Showtime.

#TBE BLESS
Boxing is light years away from fighting.

Back