Should Cody be punished?

Stop whining. Just 2 dudes that dont like each other getting in a scuffle big fucking deal. You are crying like a woman about it.

You are the one getting their panties in a bunch, he was just stating his opinion. Figures you are a Perry fan, douches the lot of them.

A lot of shit gets talked but when you can't control yourself to the extent that you grab someones throat that's kind of a problem, especially from a coach. Cody is a legit fucking child, dude is really unlikable just from this season and all the pre-fight interviews with Dom.

Cody should be fined and get some community service. The NSAC cannot let it go unpunished. It's no different than the JBJ/DC incident. You can't allow fighters to put their hands on other fighters outside of the octogan. TUF is no different than any other event promoting a fight.

in any other company if one contractor grabbed another contractor by the throat because they had an argument he would instantly be fired

if Lorenzo was still in charge he probably would be punished but WME doesn't give a shit

IF it wasnt scripted then Cody should he fined for that by the UFC.

Punish him for an eagle claw choke slam? Nah fuck that. Give him a bpnus if anythong.

You just named ONE of such alleged season w/o any drama. And there was drama in that one. I saw them all. What do you think a Reality Show is? TUF was one of the main things that saved the UFC from going completely under, if not the most significant. It's working for them and they're not going to change it for you and your Purist complaining friends.

There's like a UFC event every 2 weeks full of fights. If there's none, oh look...Bellator, that's up to #179 now. Why watch TUF for when you know it's going to be 50% about DRAMA. What do you think is happening when the fighters talk about their lives and how their mother was a crack-head, their sister getting shot to death, etc. That's drama and a major component of a reality show.
For someone against complaining, you sure do it a lot. Both of your posts were nothing but, complaining.

I guess that's why they called it, The Ultimate Fighter and not "The Ultimate SJW Snowflake Calling 911 Happy Fun-Time".

Oh yeah, let's call 911 and end the production, sending all the fighters, coaches, crew, etc. home. And let's cancel the Title fight too.
Oh shut the fuck up. He was way out of line and just about everyone can see it. If you're such a blind lil fanboy you can't see what he did was something people would've been kicked off the show earlier seasons you're not just dumb, you're delusional.

Let them bang bro.....

He was there..

Oh shut the fuck up. He was way out of line and just about everyone can see it. If you're such a blind lil fanboy you can't see what he did was something people would've been kicked off the show earlier seasons you're not just dumb, you're delusional.

Boohoo little snowflake. This scares you deep inside and now you can't sleep at night or something?

If he gets kicked off the show then the Title Fight may get cancelled or even the entire TUF season, genius.

Make him fight a non-manlet.

Boohoo little snowflake. This scares you deep inside and now you can't sleep at night or something?

If he gets kicked off the show then the Title Fight may get cancelled or even the entire TUF season, genius.
trololololol, snowflake, go put some ketchup on your well-done steak you utter moron. There are other ways of punishing a fighter under contract for misconduct than kicking them off a show. Stop acting like a fucking child.

He must be punished.

10 hours of mandatory touch butt training!

I say no seconds on desert.

You just named ONE of such alleged season w/o any drama. And there was drama in that one. I saw them all. What do you think a Reality Show is? TUF was one of the main things that saved the UFC from going completely under, if not the most significant. It's working for them and they're not going to change it for you and your Purist complaining friends.

There's like a UFC event every 2 weeks full of fights. If there's none, oh look...Bellator, that's up to #179 now. Why watch TUF for when you know it's going to be 50% about DRAMA. What do you think is happening when the fighters talk about their lives and how their mother was a crack-head, their sister getting shot to death, etc. That's drama and a major component of a reality show.

I don't think the last season had any drama and why it was not as good as it could have been

trololololol, snowflake, go put some ketchup on your well-done steak you utter moron. There are other ways of punishing a fighter under contract for misconduct than kicking them off a show. Stop acting like a fucking child.

You're getting so mad snowflake. Better call the wambulance. Is this guy getting rape choked, scarier than Ann Coulter coming to town?

I think so. He openly attacked another fighter in the TUF house, which I think is forbidden.

But in the era when TUF is not about the fighters anymore, just about fake beefs between coaches , I think tyhat the UFC and producers are probably happy that this happened. And Cody definitely needs to calm the fuck down because he's just disgusting to watch.

Of course they are happy that happened, they used it in the promo...

in all honestly, the conclusion that I draw from the first episode when he attacked TJ, my first thought was he's trying to get thrown off the show because he doesn't want to make it to the fight= hes a pussy

Stop whining. Just 2 dudes that dont like each other getting in a scuffle big fucking deal. You are crying like a woman about it.
This woman did not cry. I just rolled my eyes.

I would have immediately sent him to timeout and no TV the rest of the night.

It's not like this is a show about fighters starring fighters as coaches picked specifically because they don't like each other and then put in close quarters on a regular basis in order to promote extra tension. If they allow that split second choke it's going to be a slippery slope. People might start punching or manipulating joints in a possibly dangerous fashion. The humanity of it all!!

Back