Should Cody be punished?

CaloLutadores

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think so. He openly attacked another fighter in the TUF house, which I think is forbidden.

But in the era when TUF is not about the fighters anymore, just about fake beefs between coaches , I think that the UFC and producers are probably happy that this happened. And Cody definitely needs to calm the fuck down because he's just disgusting to watch.

Last edited:
Agreed. And I think the best form of punishment would be to shut down TUF forever.

Stop whining. Just 2 dudes that dont like each other getting in a scuffle big fucking deal. You are crying like a woman about it.

One episode in and dude has been an embarrassment. There should be some form of punishment. Nothing severe, but something.

Considering he'd be charged with assault if this happened outside of that gym, yeah. There should most certainly be repercussions for physically assaulting someone even if it happens in a show.
As a comparison, just imagine all the whining that would take place here if for instance Ronda did that to Tait.
Cody has got to be one of the least intelligent and most lacking of impulse control champs we've seen in a long time.

Make him stand in the corner and think about the bad bad things he's done.

Last edited:
Punk Necktats. He's gonna bring that little boy with cancer on to try and make him seem to be a good guy, when in reality he's using that kid strictly for monentary gain.

He must be punished.

10 hours of mandatory touch butt training!

But in the era when TUF is not about the fighters anymore, just about fake beefs between coaches , I think that the UFC and producers are probably happy that this happened.

Wow, so after 25 seasons you just figured this out? Stop watching it already. Every season, someone on here cries about the drama. It's a REALITY SHOW....and you had 25 seasons to figure this out.

Considering he'd be charged with assault if this happened outside of that gym, yeah. There should most certainly be repercussions for physically assaulting someone even if it happens in a show.
As a comparison, just imagine all the whining that would take place here if for instance Ronda did that to Tait.
Cody has got to be one of the least intelligent and most lacking of impulse control champs we've seen in a long time.

I guess that's why they called it, The Ultimate Fighter and not "The Ultimate SJW Snowflake Calling 911 Happy Fun-Time".

Oh yeah, let's call 911 and end the production, sending all the fighters, coaches, crew, etc. home. And let's cancel the Title fight too.

Wow, so after 25 seasons you just figured this out? Stop watching it already. Every season, someone cries about the drama. It's a REALITY SHOW.

Honestly, how many seasons of TUF have you watched? There were beefs before, drama is always present, but last time every single season is about how the coaches do not like each other and shit talking, even if this all seems so freaking fake like in Benavidez/Cejudo season.

And , I remember really amazing seasons without any drama or beefs, like Jones vs Sonnen. That was pure competition, no fake hate between coaches, no throat grabs, no middle fingers, and it came out as one of the best- if not the best- seasons so far.

lmao dude grabs someones throat and op acts like hes about to go on a chainsaw spree any minute now

Honestly, how many seasons of TUF have you watched? There were beefs before, drama is always present, but last time every single season is about how the coaches do not like each other and shit talking, even if this all seems so freaking fake like in Benavidez/Cejudo season.

And , I remember really amazing seasons without any drama or beefs, like Jones vs Sonnen. That was pure competition, no fake hate between coaches, no throat grabs, no middle fingers, and it came out as one of the best- if not the best- seasons so far.

You just named ONE of such alleged season w/o any drama. And there was drama in that one. I saw them all. What do you think a Reality Show is? TUF was one of the main things that saved the UFC from going completely under, if not the most significant. It's working for them and they're not going to change it for you and your Purist complaining friends.

There's like a UFC event every 2 weeks full of fights. If there's none, oh look...Bellator, that's up to #179 now. Why watch TUF for when you know it's going to be 50% about DRAMA. What do you think is happening when the fighters talk about their lives and how their mother was a crack-head, their sister getting shot to death, etc. That's drama and a major component of a reality show.

I don't think so

If an eagle sees a snake he just snatches it up, its instinct.
TJ has to watch out where he is slithering around

At least Cody's last PPV delivered, every PPV card has sucked after

At least he added some excitement to the episode. I guess ya'll just wanted something bland

Never thought Id be rooting for T.J. but Garbrandt is a insecure douche

I think so. He openly attacked another fighter in the TUF house, which I think is forbidden.

But in the era when TUF is not about the fighters anymore, just about fake beefs between coaches , I think that the UFC and producers are probably happy that this happened. And Cody definitely needs to calm the fuck down because he's just disgusting to watch.
They ought to punish him, but probably won't punish him.

Back