Should Brock just wait for Jones ?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bigger fight. Better visual, skinny striker guy vs huge wrestler. More interesting style match up. And, Jones doesn't need Brock to sell a PPV. Daniel does. SO, Brock is doing all the work with DC.

What is the point of that thread when we don't know when Jones will be back, but only that the guideline suspension is four years?

DC is the HW champ. Jones isn't. So Brock shouldn't give a shit about possibly winning the belt? Seems like a stupid move ...

One of ESPNs headlines currently reads "Can you hear me now" I got excited thinking it was a Brock piece, turns out it had something to do with the Cleveland Indians

Here's Brock waiting for Jones to come back.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

What is the point of that thread when we don't know when Jones will be back, but only that the guideline suspension is four years?
What's the point of a thread about two guys who are both in limbo and could get popped on any day?

Like why does anyone give a shit about two washed up cheaters?

TS,

Would you give up opportunities to wait on a cash in day that might not happen, when you already have one locked in on the way?

Sounds like you need to do some thinking about your priorities, ya dingus.

LOL @ ppl acting like Jones is the one holding two UFC belts. :D
<DC-Champ>

Is Brock really gonna age that much by summer 2019?
is Jones really going to make it to summer 2019 without fucking himself up again in some way that will prevent him from fighting?

TS, Brock himself said it in the post fight interview right after DC won the HW belt. His words were that the HW division was weak right now and that is why he was coming back. Brock sees an opportunity to be a 2 time HW UFC Champ and he is going for it.

LOL @ ppl acting like Jones is the one holding two UFC belts. :D
<DC-Champ>
Well of course champ champ two times two times is gonna beat lesnar,but then when DC sails off into the sunset,Brock may still pursue this fight with Jones in 2022.

You'll most likely get attacked by Jones haters and DC fanboys for making this thread, but nothing you said TC was a lie. But Brock knows DC is a much easier fight than Bones, DC is a small un-athletic wrestler. Bones is da GOAT. So I dont see Brock waiting, unless he beats DC, and wants Jones in the summer of 2019.

You'll most likely get attacked by Jones haters and DC fanboys for making this thread, but nothing you said TC was a lie. But Brock knows DC is a much easier fight than Bones, DC is a small un-athletic wrestler. Bones is da GOAT. So I dont see Brock waiting, unless he beats DC, and wants Jones in the summer of 2019.

You sound like a 19 year old kid who worships the NFL and perpetuates the "A-level athlete" argument. Probably drink Monster and power swipe on Tinder too.

No one cares about suspended, soft dick, junkie Jones except his nut huggers, the UFC moved on and his fan girls should too.

Although I think DC whoops Brock with ease, he's still the champion. If Brock wanted easier fights the UFC would give it to him. Brock vs. Francis would sell, they'd just focus on the reshowing him KOing Overeem & the casuals would lap it up. But fair play to Lesnar he wants the champ.

Win, lose or draw, if Lesnar is still fighting whenever Jones returns that fight would still be an option, but why wait & sacrifice paydays?

(I'm aware a lot of this hinges on Lesnar not pissing hot)

DC has a messed up hand and likely won't fight until the beginning of next year. If Jones scams the system again he could retroactively return around the same time. That being said I think Brock would rather fight DC for the title if he has any competitiveness left. If not he'll make more and fight Jones for no title.

Half the sell is the belt you tool box.

No. I don't give a monkeys about Jon Jones at this point.

Back