Should becoming a moderator be an elected position ?

LOL same here. @Coconut Joe for next mod!

So far I've messaged all Admins to see if i could get these false infractions removed and none of them have gotten back to me, even though each one has been active at some point. At least Coco would respond to me!

I would make a piss poor mod. My methods would be ...... unsound. The first crybaby who snitched over some bullshit, I’d saddle their asses in yellow for being a bitch.

I definitely should be modded...I am completely trustworthy and would show absolutely no favoritism towards any posters

Under my ruling no dubs would be handed out unjustly... I would be sure to investigate thoroughly before I hand those yellow herpes out like candy, unlike some power hungry blue boys around these parts.

there are definitely some trigger happy idiots in moderator positions on every forum

There are also many poster who flagrantly violate the forum rules over and over again.
Like TS<{jackyeah}>

No but they do need to meet certain standards.

I think you had to create and maintain a thread and create content. I remember Captain Davis got one for maintaining a workout thread. The Sports Bar people keep that place up-to-date with new threads. I also think you have to be well liked within the community. No hard core flaming or trolling. Referrals from other MODs is probably the main aspect that gets you in.

Elected by countless loser trolls and their multiple accounts? Fuck no.

Elected by an elite council of elders with 2007 or earlier join dates with a long record of good behavior? Maybe, or maybe for final approval.

Logistics would be an issue. There are some stand up mods IMO. Which I won’t name. And some mods that truly suck ass. I won’t name them either.

Again, if there was just a way to oust the shitty ones?
I was going to mock and tell armstrong further up thread he's easily impressed for considering what gets done here modwise as work. Then your line about outing shitty ones made me think it would be better just to hold elections to get rid of them. Stats as to their activities could be provided for informed voting. And gifs of fat bitches.

Snitches joe, itt.

No doubt Amigo. This place is infested with them. Joe makes them angry as hell. Because I take the fight to them. Damn the torpedoes.

I’ve called so many out, it’s hard to keep track of them all. For me, it’s my civic duty, folks need to know who and what they are. Not sure if this @ralphc1 , is one of them, or just trolling me for a laugh.

No doubt Amigo. This place is infested with them. Joe makes them angry as hell. Because I take the fight to them. Damn the torpedoes.

I’ve called so many out, it’s hard to keep track of them all. For me, it’s my civic duty, folks need to know who and what they are. Not sure if this @ralphc1 , is one of them, or just trolling me for a laugh.
friend

Once Tachy said he would make me and Slobodan in to mods. Then he went on vacation and forgot about us. Slob eventually made it, but I'm still here waiting lol.

Back