Should becoming a moderator be an elected position ?

Sir Robert Boulders boulders or Uptown Swanger 4 mod hon mention 2sexMMA, meatsack, and Cunnoe

You couldnt pay me to moderate this shithole.

I havent had yellows in years now. I guess being here for so long makes them hesitate on it, because i drunk post on the reg.

I got no beef with any of them. It used to be really bad here with power tripping mods.
No it doesnt

People mentioning me for modship but I'd be terrible at it. I could never drop the hammer on a sherbro. If I saw someone post something unbelievably racist I'd probably just post something a bit less racist just to maybe teach them about subtlety. I'm more about being a positive influence rather than a harsh dictator

People mentioning me for modship but I'd be terrible at it. I could never drop the hammer on a sherbro. If I saw someone post something unbelievably racist I'd probably just post something a bit less racist just to maybe teach them about subtlety. I'm more about being a positive influence rather than a harsh dictator

That's why you'd be perfect ...... You don't have to swing the hammer to get your point across. I also know that you wouldn't cater to the snitching bastards that infect the forum. If you ever banned a motherfucker, it would be for good cause.

You're a martyr.

Like xxxtentacion.

I don't think so. It should be based on merit, what they bring to the table. It's not a popularity contest. I love @Zer as much as the next Shitdogger, but we'd end up with endless fat tranny threads...on second thought, lets vote.

I wish you were a forum admin, ben!! That would make me happy as fire seeyey your name light up orange!
LOL same here. @Coconut Joe for next mod!

So far I've messaged all Admins to see if i could get these false infractions removed and none of them have gotten back to me, even though each one has been active at some point. At least Coco would respond to me!

People here to seem to forget it takes actual work to be a mod,
and do actual moderating. Most think it's just a cool addition to your account.
But you also have a responsibility for the wellbeing of the Sherdog forums

Last edited:
reading some of the threads (particularly in the WR and Main MMA forum) would give me some pause before 'democratically electing' a mod here, if you catch my drift.....

seeing as most people don't pay to use this site, the old 'beggars can't be choosers' adage would seem to apply no?

Logistics would be an issue. There are some stand up mods IMO. Which I won’t name. And some mods that truly suck ass. I won’t name them either.

Again, if there was just a way to oust the shitty ones?

Back