Should becoming a moderator be an elected position ?

It's not meant to be a popularity contest.
And that’s what it would become. I’ve not seen much terriblijg moderating here. Usually folks who abuse power are quickly squashed.
Solid staff and mods getting more solid staff and mods makes the most sense

Actually, what is the current process for becoming a mod anyways?
They need to send Nudes of themselves to the Admin staff, and then show that they have a strong gag reflex.

It's not meant to be a popularity contest.
This post comes off as defensive.

Nope.
Reads like an adult who understands how enforcement and accountability work in life.

When you have no accountability, it often breeds monsters.
When you have too much "accountability" - meaning people who have to please everyone to keep their job...or they just want to please everyone - you end up with shitty, weak enforcement, because doing the job properly may upset people, so things get ignored, to the detriment of the larger group.

They need to send Nudes of themselves to the Admin staff, and then show that they have a strong gag reflex.

Be careful what you ask for.

Nope.
Reads like an adult who understands how enforcement and accountability work in life.

When you have no accountability, it often breeds monsters.
When you have too much "accountability" - meaning people who have to please everyone to keep their job...or they just want to please everyone - you end up with shitty, weak enforcement, because doing the job properly may upset people, so things get ignored, to the detriment of the larger group.

<LikeReally5>

<36>

If you vote for Zer he will provide you with trannies.

I'll expect my blue name 5 mins after I PM you. .

I can't even brush my teeth without gagging, :(.

So, should we send dick pics first or whole nudes while holding our junk, and should it be flaccid or full on boner?

If it is ever voted I will run on the blackjack, booze and hookers platform.

This isn't a democracy! It's a dictatorship!

Back