Shots fired outside US Capitol building

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/shots-fired-capitol-suspect-custody/story?id=46444214

The female suspect apparently struck a Capitol Police cruiser and then tried running over several officers who were on foot, according to Metro DC Police. At one point Capitol Police fired shots, but no one was hit.

The female suspect was apprehended at 3rd and Independence Ave, and has been taken into custody.

Doesn't sound near as bad as the one in London last week, and the suspect is already apprehended, but still thought it was thread worthy. Don't know if she intentionally targeted cops, or if they just got in her way of taking her vehicular weapon onto the grounds

No one cares about domestic American extremism because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Its sad to see all of these people that have been mentally destroyed by this election. We really are a fragile group of people here in the states.

Kinda like how you don't care about Islamic violence "muh religion of peace"

Foreign extremists have never been as dangerous as my fellow Americans.

I try to skew my alarmism towards reality.

Security footage shows the suspect has made other trips to the area in recent months.

KOG0zn.gif

no one gives a fuck any more. i don't. non-story.

No one cares because regardless of Islamic or Not Islamic violence it basically boils down to female driver.

Now, if we can only find out if she was nutty SJW activist, nutty Alt-Right militia or garden variety nutty.

Just waiting for a much more detailed report...if there's a machete involved, it would really narrow it down...

Its sad to see all of these people that have been mentally destroyed by this election. We really are a fragile group of people here in the states.

Half of America is............must go into my safe space now.

I remember something similar happened some time ago, a black woman tried to invade the white house area on car and got shot. Not terrorism, just mentally unstable IIRC.

Kinda like how you don't care about Islamic violence "muh religion of peace"

Even in 2001, when the most devastating and destructive act of foreign born terror on our soil ever occurred...

16,000 Americans murdered other Americans.

And 90,000 rapes, 400,000 robberies, and nearly a million assaults.

Over 2 million burglaries, and 8 million instances of theft/auto-theft

Even in 2001, when the most devastating and destructive act of foreign born terror on our soil ever occurred...

16,000 Americans murdered other Americans.
Even in times of crisis we still remain focused on achieving big numbers in everything we do. It's the American way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back