shots fired at Democrat headquarters

To be a dick: at least they only shot an unoccupied building and not a baseball field full of politicians

2ea4t0.jpg

This doesn't even make sense.

I don't think you understand how that meme works.
Probably not, but the fact that the people who are so scared of neonazis everywhere are the same ones who want to ban guns is lost on me.

Probably not, but the fact that the people who are so scared of neonazis everywhere are the same ones who want to ban guns is lost on me.
There are people out there that are an existential threat to yourself and those you love. DISARM.

If I had to place bets in Vegas on who did this I do know where I would place my bet.

Where? The right? The far right? The post I commented on said the right. You made a point about the violence of the far right.

This reminds me of when that black dude got caught writing the N word on a building to further the, poor us, movement

I already pointed out that it's neo-Nazis and white supremacists who are arming themselves to the teeth and committing domestic terrorism so, no shit, the people trying to avoid mass shootings are talking about gun control.

This reminds me of when that black dude got caught writing the N word on a building to further the, poor us, movement

Does it also remind you of the times white people blamed crimes they committed on blacks? Like the guy who shot his dick off and blamed a black man?

A democrat bringing up voter fraud
<{anton}>

Naturally, you have sources to prove that your stupid ideas about voter fraud are true...?

Are you also aware that the people proven to have committed voter fraud in the last election were Trump supporters and even one or two of his advisors?

Naturally, you have sources to prove that your stupid ideas about voter fraud are true...?

Are you also aware that the people proven to have committed voter fraud in the last election were Trump supporters and even one or two of his advisors?
I don’t need proof of anything. I don’t waste my life away searching for propaganda like you do. I still remember a thread on here where all of you democrats were complaining that people need ID’s to vote lol I’m sure you were one of them.

Hillary had boat loads of fraudulent votes & still couldn’t win lol get over it. Blame Russia. Trump is your president. Get over it. Stop crying

Back