Shot in the Dark - new documentary series on Netflix about real-life nightcrawlers

Nightcrawler was a great movie I'll check this out also

Watching this tonight. Great stuff. Bunch of Mitches for a cast.

Are they all scumbags like I assume? I think the paparazzi should be forced to stay 100 feet from their target. Or just made illegal

There are enough blue dudes with tails who can teleport to make a documentary about?!

Are they all scumbags like I assume? I think the paparazzi should be forced to stay 100 feet from their target. Or just made illegal

There is definitely a level of douchebaggery need to be on this show, lol.

Just finished the 8 episodes. Chasing the emergencies is what makes the show go. They gave a very slick presentation visually. About the only turn off is the fucking high schoolish drama these dudes bring to each other.

Decent cliffhanger on the last episode. Did not see that coming.

So you thought this was going to be about Worms huh?

Click bait

y7Z0L.jpg

Watched this a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Guys should watch this if you haven't yet. Didn't know it existed till I wikapediad stringers after watching nightcrawler.

Oh yeah. I watched nightcrawler because of this thread and then I forgot to go back and watch a shot in the dark.

Thought it might be about the Fresno Nightcrawlers.

Lame

The ethics of the profession is something that I was thinking about last night as I was watching the show.

I don't think it's unethical in and of itself. The news is what it is. These guys don't make the news, they just document it. And we do need people to tell us what is going on out in the world.

At the same time, obviously there's a line that you shouldn't cross.

I think what I would personally struggle with would be the conflicting feelings of not wanting bad shit to happen to people, while also wanting to get the most interesting and most profitable story.

would be a good side job for Ariel…

Back