SHOT CALLER - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister), Jon Bernthal, Crime / Prison Drama Movie

Saw the movie a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it. Jaime Lannister was very good in his role.

I do agree with some that Felon was better than Shot Caller but I enjoyed both.
I am meaning to check out Felon but I find it hard that it will be better than this, I really enjoyed this movie. I love movies like training day and goodfellas and this had ta nice blend of both types of movies. When watching it, I did notice some breaking bad similarities which isnt a bad thing. Will watch Felon and report back which one I liked more.

A random fact- My Brother got out of jail the day after I watched this but hes been there before. I could tell he had his mexican accent going due to being clicked up with the southsiders (hes italian so looks kinda mexican) Life in jail is fucked up and this film did a great job of SOME of the realness.

caught this on Prime a few weeks ago. wasn't so bad. Bernthal is so good at playing a smarmy dbag

Saw this movie awhile back and loved it. I thought the guy that played Redwood was always on point playing an AB as he was also on Felon.

Back