Short video on Muslim women in the UK

This is what I am arguing that you are wrong right here.

If religion is a paralysis to the revolutionary mindset, then religious people would not be revolutionaries.
I have proved that religious people were revolutionaries.

Hitler was a Christian. It turns out the label on him meant very little with regard to his actions.

You're hung up on labels, I'm talking about ideas and actions behind those ideas.

This is what I am arguing that you are wrong right here.
I don't give a fuck what you think religious means or revolutionary means. I care what they mean according to accepted definition.

revolutionary - involving or causing a complete or dramatic change.
religious - relating to or believing in a religion.

^ if we cannot agree that these two definitions are correct and accept them, then we should stop debating. If you cannot accept reality in debate, then there is no point.

The context of revolutionary I'm referring to is an iconoclast in this case against the religion that suppresses them. How revolutionary can one be with a fucking hijab on their head?

MLK is religious and was revolutionary. Period. You attacking the white christians hating him or the white christians marching with him does not change that fact.

MLK was an iconoclast with a religious label. He fought against the tenets and status quo of the religion he belonged to

Ronald Reagan - whether you like him or not does not mean he was not religious and revolutionary. Being the president who along with Gorbechev brought down the iron curtain was life changing for millions of people.

Reagan did nothing to bring down the iron curtain, the USSR bankrupted themselves.

Shit, Osama Bin Laden was religious and revolutionary--- I hate the fucker but he was both.

He was a tool of the west and was as faithful to Islam as Hitler was to Christianity.

Now, you are posting a fake quote. Fucking LOL.

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php..._christianity_one_redeeming_feature_jefferson

In October 2011, a California atheist group put up a billboard with the following anti-Christian saying attributed to founding father Thomas Jefferson:

“I do not find in Christianity one redeeming feature. It is founded on fables and mythology.”
Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello library collection found the quotation to be spurious, never said by Thomas Jefferson. The quotation has been falsely attributed to Thomas Jefferson since at least 1906.
Experts at the Jefferson Library Collection at Monticello are constantly asked about the quote, the Orange County Register reports. Some say the former president wrote the words in a letter to a Dr. Wood, but officials cannot find trace of any correspondence to a person by that name.

I didn't realize it was fake, thanks for pointing that out. It seemed apropro since Jefferson rejected Christ as a divinity.

Now, if you mean by "Religion is paralysis to a revolutionary mindset" that you can be religious and revolutionary then I will say that got lost on me.

Religious labels are meaningless.

Also, why have you been TRYING TO ATTACK all the instances I gave of religious people that were revolutionaries????

Seems like you knew what I was arguing and I fucking HOUSED you and now you want to act like you were not arguing that: REVOLUTIONARIES CANNOT BE RELIGIOUS

You made a dumb as shit statement you couldn't back up and which I trounced with ease. Just admit you fucked up by arguing with me to being with and go do something besides be here.

Labels bro they mean nothing. You're hung up on semantics. MLK and Hitler were both Christians (in label). They're contributions and actions say otherwise however.

Last edited:
The context of revolutionary I'm referring to is an iconoclast in this case against the religion that suppresses them.

So this is the first time you are bringing up iconoclast? So you totally changed what you were arguing. Got it.
Kind of weird that you argued with me back and forth over a position you were not taking. It would make sense to correct the other right away on that.

But lets go with these new goal posts you installed.

iconoclast- a person who attacks cherished beliefs or institutions.
revolutionary - involving or causing a complete or dramatic change.
religious - relating to or believing in a religion.

I would state that MLK was religious and revolutionary and fought against the cherished institution of segregation in the south, and that he infused the bible into his most potent speeches.
Biblical references in his I have a dream speech:
Amos 5:24 (NIV): “But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!”
Isaiah 40:4-5 (KJV): “Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain….”
Psalm 30:5 (NIV): “…weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.”
Galatians 3:28 (NIV): “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

I can go on and on about how Osama Bin Laden used his religious texts to attack our cherished western values.

Now you also said this: "He fought against the tenets and status quo of the religion he belonged to". No part of Christianity promotes segregation of blacks from whites. That is what MLK was fighting.
Galatians 3:28 (NIV): “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
^ we are all the same, and if all the same then there is no point in segregating or shitting on them

"Hitler was a Christian."
- this is also not true as I have proved on here many times.

So this is the first time you are bringing up iconoclast? So you totally changed what you were arguing. Got it.

You assumed my position. That's on you.

"Hitler was a Christian."
- this is also not true as I have proved on here many times.

You've never done that because Hitler was a christian. If Bin Laden counts as a Muslim you better believe Hitler does.

But if you care so deeply about those rights, why would you hope Muslims take over Europe? The reality is, you don't give a fuck about women or gay people. They're merely pawns for you. Typical leftist.

He's a Muslim lol. He is also not a leftist.

I know the opinion, a broken record.
Fuck you and your college dream.

Back