Short video on Muslim women in the UK

You are acting like gay and women oppression is unique to the Muslim world and I'm showing you that you are wrong.

You're still ignoring the question: so why are they failing so miserably in the Muslim world?

You also ignored my other question: why do you want Muslims to take over Europe which will destroy women's & gay rights?

You're still ignoring the question: so why are they failing so miserably in the Muslim world?

You also ignored my other question: why do you want Muslims to take over Europe which will destroy women's & gay rights?
Muslims taking over Europe wouldn't destroy anything. There are laws in place to a system to protect people's rights.

Muslims taking over Europe wouldn't destroy anything. There are laws in place to a system to protect people's rights.

If they take over, they'd be able to destroy those laws & rights you dummy. /facepalm

Not at all. Religious fundamentalists are nearly identical across the world.

Branson is closer to Medina than most people think.

And this a classic example of atheists having no clue what Christians believe.

Equating everyone going to church, with Islamists.

Good luck with that one. So very informed and so convincing.

And this a classic example of atheists having no clue what Christians believe.

Equating everyone going to church, with Islamists.

Good luck with that one. So very informed and so convincing.

I'm equating religious fundamentalists being cut from the same cloth.

I'm equating religious fundamentalists being cut from the same cloth.

Sure, so who's a Christian Fundamentalist that has been prominent in a position of power and influence, that's spreading the propaganda espoused in that meme, in the last ten years?

Sure, so who's a Christian Fundamentalist that has been prominent in a position of power and influence, that's spreading the propaganda espoused in that meme, in the last ten years?

The only way to tell Christian fundamentalists from Islamic ones are the Christian ones support Israel. That's it!

I fully expect these leaders to be exempted from being "true Christians" with the "No true Scotsman fallacy" but here are a few off the top, not a single one would have any issue with any of those tenants in the meme:

Pat Robertson
Jim Bakker
Kenneth Copeland
Robert Grant
Skip Heitzig
John Hagee

According to David Meade the end of the world is this Saturday.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37118746/the-world-may-an-end-sooner-than-you-expect-predictions-say/

On Sunday September 24th, I'm sure Meade will revise his prediction and the Christians will buy that version as well.

The only way to tell Christian fundamentalists from Islamic ones are the Christian ones support Israel. That's it!

No.... no... no.... you're changing the goal posts here. First you posted this...

e872819a01db3e81cbd8f7ba8b70d399--sharia-law-political-quotes.jpg

...and now you're saying 'ignore everything in this meme, Christian Fundamentalists and the ones that support Israel, although that's not in the meme I posted that I want you to ignore.'

So, someone supporting Israel (including Jews) is the equivalent of being a militant Islamist. Gotchya.

And why we're on the subject, how about supporting Iran, Israel's greatest threat? There must be something good about them if they hate the Jews too, right?

No.... no... no.... you're changing the goal posts here. First you posted this...

e872819a01db3e81cbd8f7ba8b70d399--sharia-law-political-quotes.jpg

...and now you're saying 'ignore everything in this meme, Christian Fundamentalists and the ones that support Israel, although that's not in the meme I posted that I want you to ignore.'

So, someone supporting Israel (including Jews) is the equivalent of being a militant Islamist. Gotchya.

And why we're on the subject, how about supporting Iran, Israel's greatest threat? There must be something good about them if they hate the Jews too, right?

What are you talking about? Sharia law and Evangelical Christian tenants are indistinguishable sans Israel support. Do you get it? No goal posts moved bro.

You asked for Christian leaders who preach this crap, I provided a list. Are these guys not Christians?

What are you talking about? Sharia law and Evangelical Christian tenants are indistinguishable sans Israel support. Do you get it? No goal posts moved bro.

No, the goal posts was the meme you posted, and now you're saying its Christians that support Israel.

You asked for Christian leaders who preach this crap, I provided a list. Are these guys not Christians?

Point out to me any position by any of these men to overthrow the US Constitution, that's the only way all of the goals stated on that meme are possible.

No, the goal posts was the meme you posted, and now you're saying its Christians that support Israel.

I'm not moving goal posts. I simply stated the only difference between Christian Evangelicals and Muslim ones is Israel.

Point out to me any position by any of these men to overthrow the US Constitution, that's the only way all of the goals stated on that meme are possible.

Point out to me where "overthrowing the US Constitution" (which is a document btw) is part of Sharia law?

Basically this:

Last edited:
I'm not moving goal posts. I simply stated the only difference between Christian Evangelicals and Muslim ones is Israel.

You're once again leaving out your own meme.

Your overall argument isn't convincing to those who don't hate Christians and Jews.

Point out to me where "overthrowing the US Constitution" (which is a document btw) is part of Sharia law?

Sharia Law, and this desire for a Christian Eutopia you say exists within Christian Leaders, isn't achievable in America without overthrowing the US Constitution.

There's several accounts from individual Muslim Leaders in the US who are in favor of removing the Constitution and impliment Sharia Law.

So, if we're going to say the same thing about Christians, and then say if a leaders say it that means ALL Christians are in favor of it, then first we need the stated goal of a Christian Leader tgat he is in favor of the removal of the US Constitution and the implimentation of what you atheists would call 'Christian Law.'

So go ahead, post them.

Sharia Law, and this desire for a Christian Eutopia you say exists within Christian Leaders, isn't achievable in America without overthrowing the US Constitution.

The US constitution is a document. How does one overthrow it?

There's several accounts from individual Muslim Leaders in the US who are in favor of removing the Constitution and impliment Sharia Law.

Post them, I'm not familiar.

So, if we're going to say the same thing about Christians, and then say if a leaders say it that means ALL Christians are in favor of it, then first we need the stated goal of a Christian Leader tgat he is in favor of the removal of the US Constitution and the implimentation of what you atheists would call 'Christian Law.'

So go ahead, post them.

I never said ALL Christians were in favor of it. Just the Evangelical idiots.

Interesting video. It really does provide us with yet more evidence that having a large Muslim population in your country can only be a positive thing for all. #IslamIsOurStrength #AntiColonialismIslamism

Notice the love they have for Britain and Western civilisation as a whole. These people truly are the future. And what a bright future it is!

They don't believe what they say.. They just want extra rights to make life easier for themselves. That's it everywhere. Nothing else. Getting old.

The US constitution is a document. How does one overthrow it?

You know you're already reaching for credibility in this argument, you sure you want to bicker about word choice?

Post them, I'm not familiar.

Post the Christian Leaders quotes about removing the US Constitution first.

I never said ALL Christians were in favor of it. Just the Evangelical idiots.

Yeah yeah yeah... but we all know Christians are idiots and as soon as their leaders say it's God's will, then suddenly all Christians will be in favor of it, right?

Ahhhhhh the old "it's the system that made some places nicer, not the people that created it out of their genetic disposition to do so."

Naw... Minorities with countries that can't get it together are wrong. It's behavior patterns of individuals and culture that make a place nice, not "systems" they pretend were instilled by aliens that white people just happened to benefit from. Grow up and stop lying.

You know you're already reaching for credibility in this argument, you sure you want to bicker about word choice?

Words are important that ones you chose here are ambiguous at best.

Post the Christian Leaders quotes about removing the US Constitution first.

I'm not familiar with any group vying for this. You said you knew of several Islamic leaders. Post them.

Yeah yeah yeah... but we all know Christians are idiots and as soon as their leaders say it's God's will, then suddenly all Christians will be in favor of it, right?

Christianity itself is idiotic so in a round about way you are correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back