Short video: Anderson Silva training for UFC 168

surf fu

USA! USA! USA!
@red
Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted yet but he looks slow and sloppy IMO. Maybe this was at the end of his session.

[YT]ECkzIfFd4XA[/YT]

War Weidman

he's definitely lost a step. not because of this video but I mean just in general

Haven't seen this posted yet but he looks slow and sloppy IMO. Maybe this was at the end of his session.

[YT]ECkzIfFd4XA[/YT]

War Weidman

IMO they're running a game planning drill. It's not about speed/power - I think they are attempting to give Anderson options against a guy like Chris who will walk him down.

Andy haters are the universe's cancer...

No offense to any of the Anderson fans out there, but this looks like a very strange drill.

1/2 punches then a half-sprawl?

It just looks like some light padwork to me...

The guy holding the pads is a bit of a spazz.

Look at any of his training videos. For some reason he always looks like crap in training. Even Roach said he thought he was nothing special when he came in to spar but he was a different animal in his fights. I don't know why he does that but I've never seen a training vid in which he looked good.

Come on Anderson, prove the haters wrong like you always have.

I am looking forward to this fight more than xmas. I think its going to be close, Kind of hoping for a back and forth war.

Already posted?

He looks great. I didn't believe in Weidman at first, but he proved me wrong. Looking forward to the rematch.

Andy haters are the universe's cancer...

And TS is such a hater because....??? It's an honest opinion spoken with some degree of respect and objectivity or, in other words, everything Silva's fanbase lacks.

Back