short length MMA shorts

Off-topic, but you just essentially described Muay Thai shorts! :p

You see Muay Thai shorts, but I see this:
aS4BUHa.jpg

: /

Hayabusa and venom make some good ones.

I got venums off mms joes for about 30 bucks.

incite fight qear from Australia has nice short

I have difficulty finding shorter mma shorts so I had my shorts hemmed at a seamstress. Muay thai shorts and rugby shorts is also a good option.

Venum Spider 2.0 Fight Shorts there $69.99
top-10-best-mma-shorts-venum-spider.jpg

venum-spider-2-0-fightshorts-black.html

Venum Spider 2.0 Fight Shorts there $69.99
top-10-best-mma-shorts-venum-spider.jpg

venum-spider-2-0-fightshorts-black.html

I think those are sort of standard length. Venum does make some that are shorter, I think they are called corrioca or something like that, Hayabusa makes one called the kasumi (I think) that is also shorter.

Ive seen lots of guys in recent UFC fights wearing these 2 shorts and Im currently using the venums and like them quite a bit.

you could have your shorts trimmed and hemmed by a tailor.

so as far shorter length mma shorts (as opposed to MT trunks), sounds like Venum Sharp shorts, Cruz Combat shorts, and the Aussie Incite fight shorts are solid bets. Any others?

You may want to think about getting custom made shorts.

I was in Bangkok last month and visited this shop (very near the old Lumphini stadium):
http://shortsmuaythai.com/

The lady owner is happy to custom make shorts and send overseas. You just need to give her the design you want (ie tell her you want the cut based on Twins MMA shorts in a specific size) and how you want it customised (shorter inseam, higher slit etc).

She quoted me 600 baht (roughly USD20) for 2 pairs of muay thai shorts in microfibre (I dislike satin).

I didn't order yet because I'm going back to Bangkok in November. So I can't comment on quality or service. But it looks like a legit business. Perhaps Bangkok based guys can add their thoughts.

But for USD20 per pair plus postage, it's pretty good value and you can get exactly what you want.

The only thing I would add is you need to be very specific and clear about what you want so there is no miscommunication. Use one of the brands she stocks (like Twins, not Bad Boy) as a base model and provide a diagram showing the customisation. If it's just a shorter length you're after, you shouldn't have too many problems.

Back