Short guys really do have it bad lol

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I was hanging some baskets for papers in our managers office and the four girls that share the office with another guy who's probably 5'4" just sat there making short jokes the whole time. "That one on the ground must be Ryan's" "Make sure Ryans isn't too high for him" shit like that. Haha made me think of Sherdog. What a a bunch of bitches.

Cheers

Ryan probably has a bigger cawk anyway and less insecure than those who need to make fun of him.

Last edited:
So a beta manlet punked you into hanging up his paper basket for him?

Fmvwhod.jpg

sbT7O0s.jpg

I was hanging some baskets for papers in our managers office and the four girls that share the office with another guy who's probably 5'4" just sat there making short jokes the whole time. "That one on the ground must be Ryan's" "Make sure Ryans isn't too high for him" shit like that. Haha made me think of Sherdog. What a a bunch of bitches.

Cheers

Lol, you hung some dude's "basket"

Cheers

Were they doing it in front of Ryan? If so he should have went all Kenny Powers on them and said their pussy's stinks and has a bunch of flies buzzing around by them.

Were they doing it in front of Ryan? If so he should have went all Kenny Powers on them and said their pussy's stinks and has a bunch of flies buzzing around by them.
No he wasn't there

Girls really are brutal. Moreso because they don't even seem to grasp how deep they're cutting
They won't hesitate to tell a short guy he's short.
Or interupt in the middle of your story with something like.."..but...you're like not even that tall", when you're telling a story that's not even about your height...fucking feckless bitches...
<DCrying>

Almost went a full day without a "short guy" thread, I thought this place was losing its essence.

Did you put the lotion in the basket?

giphy.gif

Girls really are brutal. Moreso because they don't even seem to grasp how deep they're cutting
They won't hesitate to tell a short guy he's short.
Or interupt in the middle of your story with something like.."..but...you're like not even that tall", when you're telling a story that's not even about your height...fucking feckless bitches...
<DCrying>
Try it right back at them and mention their weight and watch how quickly people lose their cool.
Call a girl out on body shaming a guy and you're just an insecure beta.

Try it right back at them and mention their weight and watch how quickly people lose their cool.
Call a girl out on body shaming a guy and you're just an insecure beta.

Taking this pretty personally as we can all see lol.

Back