Shooting reported at a High School in St. Mary's County, Maryland, Shooter is dead

Alright, fair enough. You tell me when and at what point it would be considered decent to address the politics of the situation. How long is the mourning period exactly?

Don't you pretend to be a Christian as part of your schtick? Why am I teaching you self-restraint?

You can address the politics of a tragedy while retaining some level of dignity and sobriety.

Sounds like a personal thing not random.

Looks like having a armed cop on the site ended it.

Hope the victims are ok and if the shooters lives he should never breath free air again.

@Byron Carter is this a false flag?

giphy.gif
Probably waiting for an InfoWars statement before he replies...

We are a nation with the right to bear arms.

So is practically everyone else on the planet.

Guns arent illegal anywhere on the planet, theyre just regulated, like everything else.

Being the only nation next to Uganda, Somalia, and couple other places, where its easier to get a shotgun than a drivers licence, now thats another thing...

Don't you pretend to be a Christian as part of your schtick? Why am I teaching you self-restraint?

You can address the politics of a tragedy while retaining some level of dignity and sobriety.

Are you this self righteous and pious when one of our presidents drone bombs a village or only when certain kind of tragedies that happen to fit a political narrative?

I wouldn't consider me commenting on this to Squarechoke as "exploiting the situation". Now, if I were to go on a CNN townhall, harass people on twitter, start petitions, trot out a bunch high schoolers, and then blame entire demographics of Americans for the tragedy then I would be exploiting the situation.

However, if you guys need to some time to emotionally process things before we can get into the politics i can respect that, just log out for awhile.

Of course you don't, you're naturally extremely partisan when you're judging your own actions against those of others.

You were the one criticizing people for doing what you're doing, I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

False premise

its not a premise
its everyday reality - you're sending your kids to school with a chance of them dying to a bullet (in a country thats not even waging a war on its own soil - and hasnt in a veeeeery long time)

yet you are too proud to change your gun laws because founding fathers and all that patriotic shit - shit that lost its meaning back in the first half of 20th century when capitalism/big government took over

this kind of violence (targeting young kids) seems out of place even in fucked up parts of middle east, let alone a country that promotes itself as a leader of the free world

Of course you don't, you're naturally extremely partisan when you're judging your own actions against those of others.

You were the one criticizing people for doing what you're doing, I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

Again, we have two different definitions of exploit

Sounds like a personal thing not random.

Looks like having a armed cop on the site ended it.

Hope the victims are ok and if the shooters lives he should never breath free air again.
This. School Resource Officer put the little fucker down.

So is practically everyone else on the planet.

Guns arent illegal anywhere on the planet, theyre just regulated, like everything else.

Being the only nation next to Uganda, Somalia, and couple other places, where its easier to get a shotgun than a drivers licence, now thats another thing...

Well whatever the case, were not giving an inch

This is the 16th school shooting this year according to CNN.

This number is incredibly false and a lies, damned lies, and statics level twist to what counts as a "school shooting", but yes the problem has seemed to jumped up in frequency in 2018

More and more media coverage = school shootings become a more viable option for some piece of shit who never mattered in life to fantasize about making an impact with his death. That to me accounts for the short term uptick in these tragedies

A local story I saw said only 1 dead, which sucks, but hopefully its just that a personal attack and not an unloading at random innocents with a body count about to rise as the hours go on. With any luck, that one dead was merely the shooter offing himself

From the sources I've read it appears that the student was subdued by an armed school resource officer. Possibly no fatalities. Unfortunately this outcome doesn't really fit with the current narrative and is rather counter-productive to our end goals. The Real Media jumped the gun on this one and now they need to drop the story outright. What a clusterfuck.

This. School Resource Officer put the little fucker down.

Source on this? I legit got a 15 grand bonus announced at work today (was expecting 7-8). I want to donate money to this hero. I want him living in the Bahamas surrounded by bikini clad women for the rest of his glorious life

Last edited:
Again, we have two different definitions of exploit

I can't speak for your definition of exploit but I think my analysis is better.

Well whatever the case, were not giving an inch

Sounds like you're about to give some based on what Trump recently said (granted he does change his mind very frequently). Or is it civil war again, like when the government wanted to take away your slaves?

Looks like TCK managed to extract maximum troll value again.

Back