Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

Be a better parent isn't exactly smart policy. There's no standardized approach to parenting nor any licensing process that one has to go through to become one. As far as we can tell, Nikolas had loving step parents and it still wasn't enough

Improving the life at home and other environments we're all in every day is a start . . . I never said it was perfect, but I think you'll see more improvements in our society as a whole if you start there.

He may have had loving step parents, but the kid is obviously flawed and has issues . . . otherwise he wouldn't have been such a problem at school. Which is why I'd like to see an increase in the availability of behavioral health professionals in our schools.

where you from? be great if you railed against american hypocrisy and imperialism. start with ukraine issue from a non american talking point position and see the hypocrisy of and stuff. good post though

Canada. i've been working in and out of America for awhile now. I began the paperwork in getting US citizenship, but have decided not to go that route.

I've looked into America's NATO jockeying in that region. I think where we differ is that I don't pretend that Russia is not a threat.

I never argued that America was #1. Not my point. I only asked you what countries were better. In fact, I never said anything that you read in to it above. I only argued that there are many factors that measure quality of life and they are EXTREMELY subjective.
There is only one factor that stands out between the top and bottom of the list. But who am I to judge. I'm not white.

However, after looking at the Quality of life index, the right to own guns doesn't seem to be a huge factor, only slightly favoring countries with less restrictive gun laws.

Top of list

Legal gun ownership:

Denmark - Yes
Finland - Yes
Netherlands - Yes (highly restricted)
Switzerland - Yes
Austria - Yes
Germany - Yes
Australia - Yes (highly restricted)
New Zealand - Yes
Sweden - Yes
Estonia - Yes
Norway - Yes (highly restricted)

Bottom of list:

Vietnam - Shotgun only (highly regulated)
Egypt - Barely (must be a property owner)
Iran - No
Ukraine - Yes
Philippines - Yes (highly regulated)
China - No
Brazil - (almost No)
Pakistan - Yes
Thailand - Yes
Russia - Yes
Hong Kong - No

I knew better when I replied to you at all, I lurk and read here a bit and know that you are a Super partisan hack that could/would never consider anything presented from anyone right of your mothers biggest bunion. (in your ass right next to @HomerThompson's tongue and Rob Ford's Sausage) You should change your username to ad hominem.

You should stop your whining.

Look at the gun numbers in those countries and compare them to America. I wasn't literally saying that they had no guns whatsoever, because that would be stupid. No first world country has guns like America does, nor do they have gun crime like America does.

As for this:

I only argued that there are many factors that measure quality of life and they are EXTREMELY subjective.

lol they are not subjective. Not if you're being honest.

What you said was this bullshit (in response to me, so don't pretend I sought you out to rattle your dopey ideas):

Blame anyone but the shooter.
What a propaganda article. I wonder what "Non-cash" contributions are? From the NRA it's probably gun safety training and proper storage literature. But who could know.
Go ahead and fight to give up the second amendment, you fucks won't be around in a generation or two when your legacy if effected by it.
I'll say it again, the second amendment is thew one that makes all others possible. The framers knew that. Look at history and think again.

And I pointed out that none of the countries that are better than America followed your dopey ideas to prosperity.

Right wing media is starting to attack the kids that survived a mass shooting.

These people are disgusting

<Lmaoo>

Social media is seriously going to end this country. And we are all gonna be sitting right here on sherdog calling each other names while it happens

If it's like it was when I was in it the rifle team shoots 22 single shot target rifles. We did get to drill with m1s but they had the firing pins removed.

I think the article I saw said they trained with air rifles.

Right wing media is starting to attack the kids that survived a mass shooting.

These people are disgusting

These aren't right wing media, are they? Just fucktards on Twitter, no?

Anyways, if you go into the depths of fucktards online, you'll see they're tearing themselves apart arguing about whether it was a hoax or a false flag.

Anyways, if you go into the depths of fucktards online, you'll see they're tearing themselves apart arguing about whether it was a hoax or a false flag.

Pretty sure Gateway pundit has press credentials with the Whitehouse.

And Jim Hoft is the creator and editor for Gateway Pundit.

That's not just a random Twitter account.

Jim Hoft is a pretty well established right wing internet pundit/blogger. He's been around since I was in college at least, and produces content that gets featured on Drudge a lot, sometimes Hannity.

No , that is right wing media and I doubt the veer to far away from fox judging from that article

The country wouldnt had survived with gun control?

The States would have broken up if the Bill of Rights had not been passed. Did you not study the Constitutional convention in grade school? The right to keep and bear arms was the second amendment because it was the second most important to the people. The Bill of Rights was a guarantee that the US would not be like England. People wanted their basic rights clearly laid out in the Constitution. Many argued that the Constitution shouldn't be enacted without them and that to add them as amendments would lessen their importance.

Nope, the 14th Amendment gives equal protection under the law to all persons under jurisdiction, not just citizens.

You might need to read it again.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Your interpretation makes everyone in the US a citizen. The amendment makes it pretty clear that it only applies to citizens.

It would appear that the only people who have any idea who these losers are are people on the left that look for things to be outraged about

Sort of like the only people that watch CNN are people on the right looking for things to be outraged about. But I guess that might make too much sense.

Back