Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

Racist store clerks, he needed the money for tuition n sheit!

It is racist for them to have guns like that in certain, low income communities. Stuff like store owners having guns and bullet proof glass are useless, outside of being racist.

Sure whatever you say buddy

hqdefault.jpg

This is a pretty good example that if the shooter in Florida only had access to handguns that there might not of been the death toll that we see today. It is a perfect example why assault rifle‘s need to be banned.

Well, they were lucky he didn't fire that one shot when he came around the corner after they grabbed their pea-shooters. They both would have lost their faces; I'm glad that didn't happen. If he dies, it's not a good or a bad thing. If he was older than 22 or so, probably leans towards good heavily. I'm happy the women are ok.

Nearly twice as many people are killed by hands and fists each year than are killed by murderers who use shotguns. People are 60 percent more likely to die from a knife or sharp instrument than rifles and shotguns combined.

Oh wow, how many bullets does it take!? they shot the guy like 15 times and he still made it out alive.

I personally believe he deserves some reparations for the rough treatment he got by the two ladies.

In my country he would actually have a case in favour of "exaggerated self-defense" and attempted murder on the part of the store owners. Last year, there was a case of an old man whose house was invaded by 3 men in the night, he shot at one of them to make them flee and ended up being charged for attempted killing.

are you serious? he should die

your country is a joke sorry man that type of thinking is fucking insanity.

poor guy was shot just for walking out of a store. This racism has to stop.

Dumb on the old ladies part to go around the counter. Looks like she came close to being shot accidentally by the other girl when her and the robber were struggling for the gun. Should have just shot till the gun was empty like others said.

Also shows that a single shot from a low caliber handgun doesn't necessarily have enough stopping power to save the day, against a hardened criminal.

The shop owners were lucky to escape with their lives there. The robber was literally a millisecond away from blasting them out, even though he had already been shot several times.
Fucking a.. that’s what I thought..those women are lucky. Some cringe shots(when daughter shot guy while fighting Mom)

I think it ended well and Just but hot damn did they almost get smoked..

I have grown to understand why police shoot center mass until empty .this further proves the necessity for that.

That's a genius idea, then when the guy had his shotgun pointed at the ladies head before she was even close to her gun, he would have pulled the trigger. Then he would have gone in the back and killed mom. I mean, if you're going to die for committing the crime and not shooting anyone, why not just blow the store clerks away and give your self a small chance at escape?
I think if that idea was supplanted by a court system that would give out the death penalty as a 100% guarantee fire the crime with the punishment given the day after conviction, it would set a strong example to the low life garbage of society that crime doesn't pay. I person would understand that if they aren't killed in the crime attempt, that there is a certainty of death if caught. I think that'd deter crime. Clean up, get a low paying job, and grind it out and slowly advance like the rest of us have done since we were teens.

Also, this video makes me realize why it's important for police to "shoot to kill".

I remember a bunch of dumbfucks on here claiming officer Wilson should have tried to shoot m brown in the legs.

This isn't Hollywood you dumbasses

Using non-lethal fire as a first resort is the law in several countries. Of course with exceptions, but that's still how it is. Generally countries with way fewer police deaths and killings as well, although that's of course more likely based on other more fundamental issues.

I think if that idea was supplanted by a court system that would give out the death penalty as a 100% guarantee fire the crime with the punishment given the day after conviction, it would set a strong example to the low life garbage of society that crime doesn't pay. I person would understand that if they aren't killed in the crime attempt, that there is a certainty of death if caught. I think that'd deter crime. Clean up, get a low paying job, and grind it out and slowly advance like the rest of us have done since we were teens.

The medieval justice system was basically that, and yet crime still existed. It's likely that some would-be criminals would think twice, but history has shown that criminals always adapt to harsher sentencing, often by growing harsher themselves.

Those girls are lucky as fuck to have survived with that kind of terrible decision making. If you're going to turn the situation into a shootout then you better fucking kill the guy. They had numerous opportunities to unload every round they had into him, and instead the guy ends up taking one of their guns and chasing them out of their own store. Not to mention the fact that the daughter nearly shot her own mom, and the mom fired multiple times into a public street in the middle of the day.

What a piece of shit. Crazy he was still alive and fighting. Needed that headshot to put him away.

It always baffles me why people risk their lives and freedom to.....rob a convenience store?

How much money could he possibly get from that, like one weeks pay max?

I can see robbing a bank, given that you're a filthy criminal, at least there's some huge reward if you succeed.
Convenience stores have far less security and since many have insurance that covers robberies you gotta figure a lot of convenience store employees aren't going to risk their life to prevent a robbery for which the damages are already insured.

As far as the OP, I don't really see the point here. What is there to discuss? So far it hasn't generated any useful discussion as far as I can tell.

ITT nobody is crying racism, but it's being alluded to nonetheless.

Back